BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health helps you escape the scrape at your next dentist visit. It’s no surprise your dental check-ups leave you wanting to check out. That’s because of left behind tartar being scraped away. Luckily, Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse works hard to keep your teeth healthy and your check-ups smooth. A uunique rinse that helps prevent tartar build-up and tooth cavities. It also rebuilds enamel, helps freshen breath and protect against surface stains. Find it at Target. see more...

• Is this good for people with sensitivity? 8 Answers
Crest Mint Mouth Wash
  • "This is a great mouth wash. We have been using this for about a month and my family has decided that we will not be using any other brand." in 2 reviews
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the besttttttt mouthwash on
The planet we purchased this product from Walmart for no more then $4 we use it everyday and we seen results quick I’ll recommend this to anyone this is the best product ever
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This mouthwash tastes great and is easy to swish in your mouth for 30-60 seconds. It doesn't have that burning sensation that some mouthwashes cause, and it leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. It's affordable, and I would recommend it to others.
Abigail Y.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s an okay mouthwash but by means my favorite. I prefer listerine over all other mouth washes. It is effective but not particularly great. I usually purchase from the drug store but I would not recommend to other buyers.
Michaela W.
I use this product everyday after I brush my teeth. My only problem with it is that it leaves a blue stain on your tongue (can be easily removed by rinsing). I am always satisfied when I use it, and it doesn’t burn your mouth like other mouthwashes.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this mouthwash. It does everything a mouthwash should do. It leaves my breath minty fresh and it tends to wake me up a bit too. I tent to rinse my mouth at least once daily. I'll be rephrasing for sure
Alexis B.
Every nice mouth wash. It's good for everyone. It's cleaning all the bacteria and all the area you couldn't get. Don't miss on it. You'll be proud of the results. And it help on your breath.
Kaitlyn Y.
Streetsboro, OH
Ahhh!! The feeling after using this is amazing. It leaves you with a tingle in your mouth (get your minds out of the gutter). You get a great value for the price and can't go wrong with Crest products. I will always buy more and this will be my favorite forever.
Karla N.
kensington, md
this was a pretty good product the only thing was that it was pretty strong and it kind of burned my mouth A bit. i got this product at giant, which was a little pricey. but other then that its a good product to keep mouth fresh. um i would think twice about buying this.
Anita V.
I have been using the Crest mouthwash for a very long time. It does a great job without the burn. My kids love it I've had great results and I will keep buying this product. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreens or CVS I will keep using this product. Also my kids have had very few cavities over the years using Crest products highly recommend
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Never really have much trouble when I go to the dentist, but he always gives me Crest Pro merchandise. There's always some tartar buildup and my gums often bleed. I started using the Luxe White toothpaste and this rinse and when I had my next checkup, NO problems with either. I don't use the rinse regularly, maybe only 3-5 times a week, but it seems to be really helping.
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for people with sensitivity?