Add a Photo

By CREST
#754 in Toothpaste
Fluoride Toothpaste that Fights Cavities Exciting colors and flavors help kids brush 2 Fun Minnie Mouse character that kids love 3 Easy open and close lid Make brushing fun for your children with Kid s Crest Minnie Mouse Toothpaste, featuring their favorite character. *Actual product styling and colors may vary.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH

This is such a good brand for kids. It gets them excited to brush their teeth even if it is just because it has a character on the bottle. The mint flavor helps them realize the future of teeth brushing; that this is a flavor that they will use often and it smells clean and refreshing after they are done.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Used this at my grandparents' house (I forgot to pack my own) and it was pretty good. Tasted different, but good, and it left my mouth feeling very refreshed. Since it's for kids, I don't know if maybe it's a little too strong for them? They'll definitely love the taste, though!
amanda m.
amanda m.

My 8 year old cousin had to have this toothpaste because she loves Minnie Mouse. I would say it gets the job done but cinnamon isn't exactly a flavor that kids love. I would suggest something a little more kid-friendly like bubble gum! The cute picture on the front was a plus.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA

Minnie Mouse and Cinnamon - a perfect combination for me! Crest Minnie Mouse Cinnamon Mint Flavor Liquid Gel Kids Toothpaste can be used by adults, like me! I love gel toothpaste as it feels cool in my mouth. Minnie Mouse with glasses on the bottle is just perfect !
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Portland, OR

My cousin is obsesses with Minnie Mouse, so I used this product to encourage her to brush her teeth! It makes the tooth-brushing experience so much easier when I baby'sit her. The liquid texture can get a little bit messy on the top of the cap but overall it's great.
stori l.
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC

Its so hard to get my kids to brush their teeth regularly these days without me asking them to but crest makes it easy with fun packaging and great tasting flavors! Now my kids actually look forward to brushing their teeth and I couldn't be happier, thanks crest!!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI

I do not like this product, nor do I recommend it. It taste gross. Even my 6 year old daughter hated it. It was too strong of a flavor for a children's toothpaste. Plus, it was all sticky and stained my countertop. Stay away from this toothpaste for sure
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami

I take care of my niece a lot and I always make sure to get this brand. She loves the Minnie picture on it and she loves the cinnamon flavor. She says its tastes good but that it isn't too strong. And of course it cleans her teeth well.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA

Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK

Kid toothpaste does not feel like it actually cleans your teeth, I bought it at target, and I would much rather get a regular adult tooth paste. Not effective but it is affordable , still don't recommend