Crest Minnie Mouse Cinnamon Mint Flavor Liquid Gel Kids Toothpaste uploaded by Brittany D.

BY CREST

Fluoride Toothpaste that Fights Cavities Exciting colors and flavors help kids brush 2 Fun Minnie Mouse character that kids love 3 Easy open and close lid Make brushing fun for your children with Kid s Crest Minnie Mouse Toothpaste, featuring their favorite character. *Actual product styling and colors may vary.

Brittany D.
Middlesboro
This is Exactly what I buy for my 3 and 5 year old! And they love brushing their teeth. They like the taste and of course that it has minnie mouse on the bottle. Also it has a cheap price! I believe I paid less than 5$! Crest Minnie Mouse Cinnamon Mint Flavor Liquid Gel Kids Toothpaste
Destiny C.
Bluefield, VA
I’ve used this toothpaste for years. Personally, I think the flavor is great. My day isn’t started without it! Also, I’ve never had a cavity and I have relatively white teeth. I will continue to buy this.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is such a good brand for kids. It gets them excited to brush their teeth even if it is just because it has a character on the bottle. The mint flavor helps them realize the future of teeth brushing; that this is a flavor that they will use often and it smells clean and refreshing after they are done.
Sandra H.
Miami
I take care of my niece a lot and I always make sure to get this brand. She loves the Minnie picture on it and she loves the cinnamon flavor. She says its tastes good but that it isn't too strong. And of course it cleans her teeth well.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
My 8 year old cousin had to have this toothpaste because she loves Minnie Mouse. I would say it gets the job done but cinnamon isn't exactly a flavor that kids love. I would suggest something a little more kid-friendly like bubble gum!
Taya T.
I live this toothpaste and it's awesome because it's gentle. Buying kids toothpaste really helpful to your gums nice and healthy just like this one. This toothpaste also whitens teeth and is perfect for getting a good smile.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK
Kid toothpaste does not feel like it actually cleans your teeth, I bought it at target, and I would much rather get a regular adult tooth paste. Not effective but it is affordable , still don't recommend
Catherine M.
Used this at my grandparents' house (I forgot to pack my own) and it was pretty good. Tasted different, but good, and it left my mouth feeling very refreshed. Since it's for kids, I don't know if maybe it's a little too strong for them? They'll definitely love the taste, though!
Scott S.
Call me crazy, but even an adult can appreciate a nice cinnamon flavored toothpaste. When I bought this I didnt even notice that cute little Minnie was on the label. What would Mickey say? I always store mine with the lid down so that the air bubble goes to the top (bottom).
Sophia H.
Portland, OR
My cousin is obsesses with Minnie Mouse, so I used this product to encourage her to brush her teeth! It makes the tooth-brushing experience so much easier when I baby'sit her. The liquid texture can get a little bit messy on the top of the cap but overall it's great.