Crest Kid's Toothpaste - Sparkle Fun .85 oz tube (unboxed) uploaded by Abigail L.

BY CREST

fluoride anticavity toothpaste for children see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abigail L.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The dentist always sends one home with a new toothbrush my son loves it I don’t have any trouble brushing his teeth his breath smells minty and a little fruity after it really fights cavities 🙏🏼😁 Kids Crest Kids Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Flavor Toothpaste 2.7 Oz.
Johanna S.
Harker Hts, TX
My daughter loves this toothpaste. She says it tastes great and she brushes her teeth daily at least 3 times. I also love how its not so strong in flavor like how adult toothpastes are.
Abby T.
Williamsville, New York
I'm not in love with this toothpaste I like more of a minty flavor but it tastes just like you would expect it to. I didn't buy it it was from the dentist but I did use it rather than waste it. Overall it does what it's supposed to and that's enough for me
Ashley R.
Meriden , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves the Crest Kid's Toothpaste Sparkle Fun. It does the trick and does not cost a lot. You can find this product everywhere. My son enjoys brushing his teeth because of the special characters on it. Overall, I am satisfied with the product and plan on purchasing again.
Hayley B.
Tampa, FL
This toothpaste is awesome! I used to use it all the time as a kid, and actually used it up through high school! It tastes great, however, it doesn't leave your breath "minty fresh". It seems to keep cavities at bay and I'm overall satisfied with this product.
Candace G.
Clarksville, IN
My son loves it. Ive alwAys got it, he decided to try something different than the sparkle crest, but needless to say, the next day we went back to get the usual crest sparkle fun. Not only is it sparkly so looks like fun but it has a great taste. He loves it and me n dad love that it keeps his teeth clean, breath fresh, n cavities away!
Ashley B.
Norman, OK
This is such a fun toothpaste for kids! It tastes great. I used it when I was a kid and recommend it to anyone with children! It leaves you feeling fresh and clean, it has sparkles which is fun for kids, and it is easy for kids to use.
Rachel G.
My daughter used this toothpaste for awhile. She loves the sparkles. I do wish there was a toothpaste that managed the no mess feat because kids make such a huge mess when brushing their teeth and always insist on doing it themselves.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
We have been getting away from products that contain harmful preservatives and additives and unfortunately, crest has made that list. I only want the best for my kids and junky toothpaste just has no place in my bathroom any longer. I hope you'll reevaluate your ingredients for the good of our future.
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
My almost 3 year old loves this toothpaste! It tastes good, which is probably the biggest factor with kids. He likes knowing he has his own little tube and it's the perfect size for him! Definitely will buy in future!