Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareCrest
Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor

Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor

A Winning Formula for Memorable Smiles. The Crest Kid's Tooth paste featuring Disney's Frozen is the perfect kid's toothpaste for your own little Olaf.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor!
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor uploaded by Robin K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great starter toothpaste. We use the bubblegum flavor toothpaste with my 2.5 year old son. He loves to brush his own teeth after we give it a go. Thankful crest makes kids flavors and designs so my kid can be happy to have good oral hygiene.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loves allllllll of the Crest character toothpastes!! Of course it’s mostly the experience of having a character on the tube of toothpaste, but whatever gets her to brush her teeth I’ll take! 🙃 she also really loves the bubblegum taste!
Taylor C.
ithaca
Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this toothpaste! My two year old likes the taste and I love the design of the bottle and how easy it is to squeeze the toothpaste out
ana M.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My son and my daughter both loved it it is kid friendly i swear cuz when i ran out these kids tooth paste they are crying that they dont want to use the one i use for me
Amy B.
My daughter loves this. I think mainly for the frozen packaging. But it leaves her teeth nice and clean. She wishes the flavor wasn't so "spicy".
Annette M.
Modesto, CA
Kids love that its special for them and it encourages them to brush teeth. Great product I buy it often.
Amber V.
Newton, IA
The kids love this! And having a brand I trust makes it all come together. Though I still have to remind them they love to brush with this toothpaste.
Kathy G.
Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor uploaded by Kathy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ah mis hijas les encanta y súper por que ahorras mucho y dura bastante tiempo lo mejor es que a mis niñas les encanta
Casey S.
N Muskegon, MI
My kids love the flavor and they love that it comes in a couple different flavors and characters.
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
Crest Kid'S Toothpaste, Featuring Disney'S Frozen, Bubblegum Flavor uploaded by Yoana D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My girls love using the pump and the taste of this toothpaste isn’t too sting for the littles . Have used crest since they were 2. Love it

Looking for your answer?