Crest Kid's Toothpaste Featuring Disney's Frozen uploaded by Wafa D.Crest Kid's Toothpaste Featuring Disney's Frozen uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY CREST

• Provides effective cavity protection
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Minty Breeze flavor that freshens breath
  • Use with the Disney Magic Timer App by Oral-B to help kids brush longer starting today
  • Makes brushing fun by featuring Disney's Frozen
  • Use with Oral-B Kid’s Battery Toothbrush featuring Disney's Frozen

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is what I use nightly with my kids when they brush their teeth. Crest contains Fluoride to help protect their teeth and prevent cavities. Its the only brand I will trust in the care of something so important as my children's teeth.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
I can’t say enough good things about this toothpaste! my toddler was giving me a hard time to brush her teeth and since the time i got this toothpaste she has been wanting to brush twice a day! she loves frozen but this has nothing to do with the characters, she probably just likes the taste 😍 I am glad we switched from our previous toothpaste and decided to try this! It was supposed to be an experiment but so glad we got this!
paulina c.
I've been using this particular Crest toothpaste for over a year. It had seemed that my teeth were looking a little "transparent," so I thought it would try this to see if it works, and it does. Not only are my teeth bright white, but they look "normal." I also prefer the taste because it is not overly minty. I'm very happy with the results
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

I love the presentation of this pasta is pretty cute. It is very good for the care of small dentures because of their age can not experience such a penetrating taste in their mouth. However, this paste manages to take care of their teeth in a safe and effective way, leaving a deep cleaning protecting from cavities. The container is quite cute and the price very accessible because of the quantity contained in each container
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
Anything to get my girls excited about brushing their teeth. This packaging is genius, who doesn't like Frozen. And the toothpaste is kid friendly, sweet and fun colored.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
My niece always asks for me to keep this particular tooth paste at my house, pretty sure because Olaf is on the front! She seems to enjoy the tooth paste & it keeps her teeth clean! Great for kids, recommend!
Dessiree V.
My daughter loves this toothpaste! She loves to brush her teeth. Lol, I think only because Anna & Elsa is on it! 😉 I recommend it for you children it gets the job done and she hasn't had any dental problems! 😊
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love using this toothpaste because it has Olaf on it and their favorite movie is Frozen. I don't mind getting them this kind because we use Crest as a family toothpaste anyways. Crest seems to do a great job deep cleaning our teeth and getting all the plaque off and keeping the cavities away. It has a great flavor as well.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids love brushing their teeth with this Crest toothpaste because it has Olaf featured on it from the Movie Frozen and that is their favorite movie but I don't mind because our family uses Crest. Crest does a great job at deep cleaning to get all the plaque off our teeth and keeps the cavities away and also has a great flavor.
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
My daughter loves Frozen so this toothpaste was a no brainer. She will brush her teeth using her timer as long as it is this toothpaste. She doesn't like the ones that are too spicy. I only wish they came up with a top that prevented my kids from making a mess of the entire sink.

back