Crest Kids Sesame Street Toothpaste, Bubblegum, 4.2 oz uploaded by Alisha H.

BY CREST

Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste br Suitable for Children Ages 2-5 Anti-cavity Fluoride toothpaste 1 Contains no sugar 4 Great bubblegum flavor 3 Friendly Sesame Street characters Friendly Smiles Elmo has arrived all the way from Sesame Street to help your little ones brush better. His friendly face makes brushing teeth fun for kids, especially as they are learning how to brush their best. The great bubble gum flavor of this kids toothpaste is a favorite of little ones and best of all, it contains no sugar. This anti-cavity fluoride toothpaste is ideal for fighting cavities and your children will love brushing with a friend. Use with Kids Crest Sesame Street Toothbrush. *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Jessica A.
Glendale , AZ
I use this product on my son and he loves the taste and it's so easy to get my son to let me brush his teeth. I don't have to put up a fight any more. Highly recommended.
member-e04b894c1
portland
Very good toothpaste, perfect for little ones and adults. Bought it at the local target, it is a very effective toothpaste, gets your teeth nice and clean. No cons, good flavor!
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I purchased this from a drug store for my small kids to try because they are super picky about flavor. They did like the bubblegum thankfully so this is what we have been using lately. They have fun brushing with this, and it seems to do a great job. I have in fact recommended this to other moms looking for more options for their kids when it comes to flavor
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I used Crest Kids Sesame Street Toothpaste, Bubblegum, 4.2 oz when my son was younger; he is now 18. It was a good toothpaste for him to begin on, and he liked the flavor it provided. I liked the fact that it had floride, but I later didn't hear productive things about it. That is the reason for the three stars.
Dawn M.
I buy this toothpaste for my son. He really likes the taste. I believe it is effective in making his teeth clean. I wish the tube was bigger like regular size toothpaste so it can last longer. But I would recommend if you hav a child being introduced to brushing their teeth
Cora P.
Binghamton , NY
This is one of my kids favorite tooth pastes. They love the characters on the front of the package and the taste. Its a great startertoothe paste to get your kids interested in brushing their teeth. I usually can pick this up at my local walmart
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
My kids love this toothpaste. It helps that crest makes such affordable toothpaste directed at kids too so I get each of my kiddos their own tube. No fighting over who left the cap off. We use it everyday and it is our most bought kids toothpaste.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
My son loves the flavors of the kids toothpaste. He gets excited to brush his teeth like his big brother and will actually allow us to brush his teeth when using this toothpaste. In comparison to others I think it's a good price for what you are getting!
Shala A.
My 3 year old seems to do pretty well with this. She's still very closely supervised when brushing and we've had a hard time finding toothpaste flavors that she likes. This one was a winner in her book. We would highly recommend it!!
Vivian B.
Scott Afb, IL
My kids love this toothpaste, it gets the job done. But the fact that it's kid friendly makes it even better.. So brushing their tiny little teeth can be fun and not boring with this toothpaste. I continue to buy and recommend