Crest Kid's Sesame Street Toothbrush uploaded by Marianne G.

BY CREST

Ages 1 - 5 Soft Bristles Designed to Gently Clean Small Teeth. Handle designed to provide easy maneuverability for little hands. Design works well with Girls & Boys. Makes brushing fun Sesame Workshop ~ Thanks You: The money that Sesame Workshop receives when you buy a Sesame Street product is put right back into Sesame Street and other Sesame Workshop educational projects. Actual product styling, characters and colors may vary from those pictured here. Sesame Street© and its logo are trademarks of Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
My kids absolutely love this toothbrush it's fun, its great and I like it because it gets the job done them having a clean mouth🙂. having the Sesame Street characters on it is an added plus that makes this toothbrush fun I would 100% buy this product again and would also recommend it.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
These are small and cute. I'm using the brush on my one year and she enjoys having her teeth (what few she has)! The bristles are soft and I like that we can get her favorite characters to add to her enjoyment.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Manassas, VA
These are the absolute perfect first toothbrush! The size is just right for little hands and mouths. The characters are great for the kids, always favorites and they love to pick out their character!
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
My son used this toothbrush before. He liked it. It was soft easy to use. It was easy for my son to hold. When he was younger he loved Sesame Street.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
My son is obsessed. My 2 year old loves Sesame Street so he is thrilled to have his very own Elmo toothbrush. They also had Cookie Monster & Abby.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Good brand tooth brush also the price is great you can even get these at the dollar tree and Walmart for a couple bucks.
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Mega Parent Expert
My kiddo loves his toothbrush. The characters are fun for him, the bristles are soft enough for his little baby teeth (he's 2) and it has met all expectations. The price is good and we can always easily find another replacement at Kroger or Walmart.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
My little one wants to get a new toothbrush nearly every time we go to the store. I love that these are affordable and they characters can make brushing teeth a bit more fun for kids!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is a great toothbrush. My niece loves it and my sister keeps extras around for the spend the night kids that forget theirs.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
My kids love these character tooth brush. It gives them a reason to want to brush their teeth. They actually get excited about it.