Crest Kid's Sesame Street Toothbrush uploaded by Marianne G.

BY CREST

Ages 1 - 5 Soft Bristles Designed to Gently Clean Small Teeth. Handle designed to provide easy maneuverability for little hands. Design works well with Girls & Boys. Makes brushing fun Sesame Workshop ~ Thanks You: The money that Sesame Workshop receives when you buy a Sesame Street product is put right back into Sesame Street and other Sesame Workshop educational projects. Actual product styling, characters and colors may vary from those pictured here. Sesame Street© and its logo are trademarks of Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids love the toothbrushes from crest kids. They are soft and always have a design the kids can recognize which makes brushing teeth fun. They are also not expensive which is very nice and usually same design comes on different colors so no fights over who gets which toothbrush.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Great for a first toothbrush and they are so cute. My daughter loves getting up and brushing her teeth because of the character on it. They don't feel cheap and are not to hard on the gums. Definitely recommend and they are very affordable.
Kacie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kiddo loves his toothbrush. The characters are fun for him, the bristles are soft enough for his little baby teeth (he's 2) and it has met all expectations. The price is good and we can always easily find another replacement at Kroger or Walmart.
Kristin K.
Manassas, VA
These are the absolute perfect first toothbrush! The size is just right for little hands and mouths. The characters are great for the kids, always favorites and they love to pick out their character!
Tabitha W.
My little one wants to get a new toothbrush nearly every time we go to the store. I love that these are affordable and they characters can make brushing teeth a bit more fun for kids!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
These are our go-to toothbrushes for our 2 year old. They're easy for both him and us to hold, the small bristle area and short bristles help so we don't accidentally gag him when brushing and he loves to pick his favorite Sesame Street characters. Our favorite is Cookie Monster because whenever he eats cookies we tell him Cookie Monster needs to get in there and get out the cookies!
Gabrielle G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son's first real tooth brush! I like that the brush is small enough for his mouth but the handle is fat enough for him to keep his grip while he practices brushing his own teeth! The bristles are also very soft so they don't bother his teething gums.
Vanessa C.
My kids absolutely love this toothbrush it's fun, its great and I like it because it gets the job done them having a clean mouth🙂. having the Sesame Street characters on it is an added plus that makes this toothbrush fun I would 100% buy this product again and would also recommend it.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
These are small and cute. I'm using the brush on my one year and she enjoys having her teeth (what few she has)! The bristles are soft and I like that we can get her favorite characters to add to her enjoyment.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I love this tooth brush. My kids teeth are all nice and clean because of this brush. I was able to teach them how to brush their teeth by their selves with this tooth brush, and it's so easy to do!