Crest Kid's Hello Kitty Toothpaste Bubble Gum

Check Out Our Character-Inspired Toothpaste To See How We Encourage Children To Brush. Make Brushing Fun For Your Children With Kid&Rsquo;S Crest Hello Kitty Toothpaste, Featuring Their Favorite Animated Cat.&Nbsp; With Clinically Proven Fluoristat&Reg;, They&Rsquo;Ll Be Fighting Cavities With A Paste That Is Still Gentle On Tooth Enamel.&Nbsp; And The Friendly Character Makes Brushing Fun. Fluoride Toothpaste Exciting Colors And New Flavors Help Children Brush Fun Licensed Characters That Children Love Easy Open And Close Lid

My 2.5 year old really needs to move up from the training toothpaste but doesn't quite grasp the spitting it out technique! If he were to swallow a small amount of this would it cause a tummy ache?
So I have use some of the other hello toothpaste but how does this work in compared to other popular toothpaste out there? My kids are very picky and may or may not use this
Start your review of Crest Kid's Hello Kitty Toothpaste Bubble Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's made brushing super easy and fun!” in 1 review
Hayesville, NC
My kids are usually the ones who use this toothpaste but I use it from time to time. I don't like the taste but I used to. It works just as good as any other leading toothpaste. My kids really do love it so that makes me buy it again for them since they love the taste.
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste my daughter will use. She loves the Hello Kitty tube and the bubble gum flavor. She used to not like brushing her teeth, but since buying this she loves it. She uses it twice a day and it's no longer a struggle getting her to brush.
Caseville, MI
My 3 year old has this and a Spongebob one. This one she loves.. Its pink and it tastes good. The Spongebob on is blue and she always complains of it burning her tongue. I like this toothpaste for kids. It made brushing fun!
Lakewood, CA
Bought this for my young cousins. This Hello kitty toothpaste taste just like bubble gum. The kids loved it. Was a couple of dollars a Walmart and lasts a long time. Encourages the kids to practice healthy oral health.
EAST WEYMOUTH, MA
I know adults aren't supposed to use fluoride regularly but mint toothpaste makes me nauseous so i use this and I love it. Tastes good and doesn't bother my stomach. Lol my favorite
i used this because i recieved two as a gift. i loved it. i like it much better than regular mint toothpaste. tastes much better and works just as well as the mint toothpaste.
Royal Oak, MI
I loved using similar varieties when I was a kid, now I love seeing the smile on my little girl's face when she brushes her teeth with this bubble gum Hello Kitty Toothpaste. I worried at one point if it would be a struggle to get her to brush her teeth, however its something she loves to do, maybe because this Crest Kid's tooth paste makes it fun for her!
Clinton, TN
This is my go to toothpaste for my kids. It is not an overwhelming taste so there is no fussing when we use it. It does its job with bad breath and has been effective in limit of cavities. I will continue to buy this brand for my kids oral hygiene. As much of this as we use, more coupons would be helpful.
Chandler, AZ
Ah, my daughter's favorite. It's pink, tastes like bubble gum, and gets super foamy - what more could a kid want? The tube lasts forever, with the small amount needed to apply, and my only gripe is that the lid is kind of hard to pry open. It's our standard, though, so not much of a negative!
Louisville, KY
My little sister uses this toothpaste. For the longest time my mom fought with her to brush her teeth and she would refuse and throw a fit. When she saw hello kitty she got excited. And the taste of tbe toothpaste is what made her love this product even more. This is great for kids of all ages.