Crest Kid's Hello Kitty Toothpaste Bubble Gum uploaded by Liz F.Crest Kid's Hello Kitty Toothpaste Bubble Gum uploaded by Miranda F.Crest Kid's Hello Kitty Toothpaste Bubble Gum uploaded by Valerie S.

BY CREST

Check Out Our Character-Inspired Toothpaste To See How We Encourage Children To Brush. Make Brushing Fun For Your Children With Kid&Rsquo;S Crest Hello Kitty Toothpaste, Featuring Their Favorite Animated Cat.&Nbsp; With Clinically Proven Fluoristat&Reg;, They&Rsquo;Ll Be Fighting Cavities With A Paste That Is Still Gentle On Tooth Enamel.&Nbsp; And The Friendly Character Makes Brushing Fun. Fluoride Toothpaste Exciting Colors And New Flavors Help Children Brush Fun Licensed Characters That Children Love Easy Open And Close Lid see more...

• My 2.5 year old really needs to move up from the training toothpa...1 Answers
  • So I have use some of the other hello toothpaste but how does thi...1 Answers
  • "It's made brushing super easy and fun!" in 1 review
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
I loved using similar varieties when I was a kid, now I love seeing the smile on my little girl's face when she brushes her teeth with this bubble gum Hello Kitty Toothpaste. I worried at one point if it would be a struggle to get her to brush her teeth, however its something she loves to do, maybe because this Crest Kid's tooth paste makes it fun for her!
Karri H.
Clinton, TN
This is my go to toothpaste for my kids. It is not an overwhelming taste so there is no fussing when we use it. It does its job with bad breath and has been effective in limit of cavities. I will continue to buy this brand for my kids oral hygiene. As much of this as we use, more coupons would be helpful.
funmi s.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my kids to use and i have to use it once like i normally do so that i will know what is going into my kids mouth. i don't really like it because it seems to be very sweet which makes me feel like throwing up. i can say of the effectiveness of it because i stopped using it.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT
My daughter just adores this toothpaste. It makes her want to brush her teeth. She love the taste and the fact that hello kitty is on it. I let her poick which toothpaste she gets and she always picjks this one. It cleans her teeth amazingly even though she doesn't brush that great
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I used to use this as a child and I loved it because it tasted so yummy and had cute characters on the outside. I don't know if it actually cleaned my teeth but I never had any cavities so that goes to show that this is a quailty product. Yes, I recommend this to others.
Angela M.
New Canaan, CT
While my daughter enjoys the pictures on the toothpaste tube, she does not enjoy the taste of the toothpaste, which can be an issue when trying to get your kids to brush! The bubble gum flavor made her gag! I would look for a different flavor next time!
Denaysha B.
District Heights, MD
I bought this product for my niece and she was very pleased with this product. so I thought that I would give it a try and this is an amazing toothpaste for children. I think kids would be in love with this product and it has an amazing flavor as well.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
My daughter loves this because of the flavor. The only issue is that because of the flavor, she wants to eat it as she brushes. very good tooth paste for kids and it does keep their teeth healthy and white when used every day.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter absolutely loved this toothpaste not just because it has hello kitty but because it tastes good too. This was her first toothpaste and she brushed twice a day with it. I would definitely buy this for her again.
Toni G.
Schenectady, NY
Mine isn't Hello Kitty, but it is bubble gum flavor. I was using Tom's kids for my daughter, which I prefer, but she likes the bubble gum flavor better. Picky toddler rules when it comes to less fights brushing her teeth!
Showstopper S.
So I have use some of the other hello toothpaste but how does this work in compared to other popular toothpaste out there? My kids are very picky and may or may not use this
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
My 2.5 year old really needs to move up from the training toothpaste but doesn't quite grasp the spitting it out technique! If he were to swallow a small amount of this would it cause a tummy ache?