Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Crest Kid's Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste

Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste

Put some radiance into your kids' oral health routine. The fun sparkles and bubblegum flavor of Crest Kid's Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel.

• Fights tooth cavities
• Fun color, flavor and sparkles encourage kids to brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
My 5 year old daughter loves this toothpaste!! Crest is family’s go-to toothpaste and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s a fun, sparkly blue gel toothpaste that has a nice fruity flavor. I like that it’s anti-cavity and it gets my daughter excited about brushing her teeth. It’s super affordable and easy to find as well!!
Laria H.
Phoenix, Arizona
Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Laria H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter was not a fan of brushing her teeth, but then we tried Crest and she started lowering her little child defenses and now loves brushing her teeth! She’s not picky on toothpaste flavor, but she certainly likes the bubble gum and what little girl doesn’t like sparkles? Totally recommend!
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Gloria O.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Super good me encanta para mi his esta pasta dental es excelente me gusta mcuho la recomiendo si #voxbox
melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es la pasta que le compro a mis niñas a ellas les gusta porque no son picantes. Se sienten felices y tranquilas depilándose.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this toothpaste. It’s blue with sparkles and taste like bubble gum. It really encourages my son to want to brush his teeth. It smells fresh and suds up a little if you add water to brush. It’s a great way to help keep your kids teeth clean without the flavor being over powering to young ones.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This is the only toothpaste my eldest will use without gagging. Flavor wise you can trust his review because he is super picky. I’ve used it before and know it works decently, my teeth felt good afterwards. It’s a decent price too.
Glendys G.
This toothpaste is excellent for the care of the teeth of our children and it catches their attention it has a good taste for when they try it on the brush it catches their attention and in this way it is easier to teach them the care of their teeth
Jessica G.
Pinson, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is ALWAYS my #1 choice for my kids to use! According to them it tastes good, and it's "pretty" lol. In my opinion, as a parent, is that it completely cleans their teeth effortlessly. Crest® Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Sparkle Fun Toothpaste
Esther M.
bronx
Great flavor for peopl who dont appreciate the normal minty flavor, keeps breath feeling refreshed & makes brushing your teeth a fun thing to do!
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Purchased at: Target
My little one enjoys that the paste is colored blue with sparkly. I don’t enjoy the color as much because the after use in the sink can stain if not removed right away. I will not be purchasing again as I believe there are better opinions out there.

Looking for your answer?