BY CREST

• Effective cavity protection in a kid-tested mild gel formula.
  • Gentle on tooth enamel.
  • Children's toothpaste for children and toddlers ages 2+.
  • Easy-to-squeeze stand up tube means less mess at the bathroom sink.
  • Bubblegum flavor.
  • Contains one 4.2 oz tube.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Color

Buy on Amazon
Katherine V.
Parkland
Love this product.  I switched to this flavor for my children and they love it.  Teeth brushing is so much less of a struggle now that they love the way their toothpaste tastes.  It's also readily available at most stores and affordable. I recommend.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My six year old daughter loves this kind. She liked the flavor and said it made her teeth pretty. I like the ingredients, they seem gentle enough for kids teeth. The packaging is nice, and I even tried it and liked the flavor. We will buy again.
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
This is the toothpaste I chose to buy for my children and it was definitely the right choice the boys love it, ithas a great flavor and keeps their teeth feeling clean and their mouths feeling fresh and we all know how hard it may be sometimes to get the kids to brush their teeth but they actually enjoy it now because of this toothpaste!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don't get me wrong, it's a great toothpaste. But my son is about 2 and a half, and I've not gotten him to stop eating this paste. If the formula didn't have fluoride- maybe I wouldn't mind. But whenever I ask him to spit it out, the color is not blue like the paste so for that reason alone, I would not suggest it for TODDLERS! Now once a child is old enough to understand they can't eat their toothpaste, then that might be another story. For me personally, it's a no-go.
Phoebe J.
The best! Great flavor, not too minty but just a subtle hint. Lasts a really long time, however I am taking off a star because Crest tests on animals. It definetely met my expectations, and I am totally satisfied. Would recommend looking into other brands first though, please don't support animal testing.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my son to try. He usually fights us to brush his teeth for bedtime.. he really enjoys this toothpaste and like the bubblegum flavor. I definitely would recommend to parents whose kids are trying to get the hang of brushing!
Olivia C.
Adrian, MI
This toothpaste is great! I keep it at my home for when my boyfriends girls are here. They love the flavor, and love brushing their teeth! I appreciate that not only do they enjoy brushing their teeth, but that I’m confident their keeping it their oral hygiene.
Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
this toothpaste makes brushing fun for my children. they love the bubble flavor and enjoy the product. because it tastes so good i dont have to remind them to brush. the price is very reasonable and there is always a coupon for it available. i would and have purchased this item on several occasions.
Mychelle P.
Mapleville , RI
This is my daughtee's favorite toothpaste. Getting her to brush her teeth has always been a hassle. We bought her all different flavor toothpastes and toothbrushes to try to help make it fun for her. We went to the dentist and they gave her this toothpaste and all of a sudden she loves brushing her teeth now. I think it's because it looks like "adult" toothpaste.
Lizzy c.
My little brother uses this an he ejoys it I think it is a good tansition toothpase for when they are done with the kid character toothpase and need a little extra help on there teeth whithout the adult tastse of other toothpases. Smells very good as well