BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids’ oral health routine. The fun sparkles of Kid's Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel. see more...

Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids prefer this toothpaste to all the others we have tried. Most minty toothpastes are too intense and "spicy" for their little mouths. This like this better than the bubble or berry ones we've tried because of this sparkles they are sure stay on their teeth. They like to show off their newly sparked chompers after using.
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
my kids makes a huge mess with this. i with they would make it in a different tube or something that the kids can't make a mess with. I would buy it if the kids makes less of a mess. and also they should make it in a different color instead of blue. I hate seeing blue all over my sink
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Crest kids toothpaste works wonders. I have used this product on my daughter for four years, it gets the job done and is not minty or hot so my child likes it! Adults can use this also if they have sensetivity or they do not like minty! Great product.
Ashley V.
My kids love the flavor and I love that they love brushing their teeth! They love how fun it looks and leaves their breath smelling fresh and teeth shiny clean!!
Cassandra K.
Paintsville, Ky
I use this on my 2 year old son and it works well his teeth are clean and white after but he does not like the flavor and I have a hard time even getting him to open his mouth when I use it
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my daughters favorite toothpaste! Her teeth always look clean and her breath smells fresh after each brushing! her dental check ups are a breeze since we made the switch for her. She brushes at least twice daily with this paste. She will continue to use this until she switches to an adult paste.
Rebekah N.
I buy this particular toothpaste for the container because my kids like to squeeze the toothpaste to where it's difficult to use after a while. This container helps reduce the damage to kid's squeezing hands. I've never tried it, but the kids seem to enjoy the taste and it gets the job done.
Leah G.
Great for kids! Would not use as an adult. Kids love the fun color and sparkle of this product. It definitely makes brushing time easier. I used to use this product every single day when I was younger and loved it. I would recommend this product to individuals with children.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you want you kids to brush their teeth, but minty toothpaste makes them cry. haha
This is the toothpaste to try! It has cavity protection you need but sparkly fun they want. My son will make sure I buy the sparkly good tasting toothpaste when he runs out!
Shannon E.
Benson, NC
Not a fan of this product. It's sticky and gets dried up in the cap very easily. My daughter and I both do NOT like the flavor and it doesn't feel like it gets your teeth very clean. Would not recommend, definitely prefer Colgate kids' toothpastes.