Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun uploaded by sarah a.Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids' oral health routine. The fun sparkles and bubblegum flavor of Crest Kid's Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel.

Fights tooth cavities
• Fun color, flavor and sparkles encourage kids to brush

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TBH- if fluoride was not in this toothpaste, I might prefer this for my
son. Unfortunately, he enjoys the flavor too much and has trouble
actually spitting it out. He is 2 and still training so once he's older,
we will try it out again. Affordable product. Easy to find at most
Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Walmart, & Target stores.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son will only use this exact toothpaste. He is extremely picky about everything. My son has never had a cavity and he is 11, so I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the only toothpastes my kids will use because they are super picky about the tastes!! They love this brand of toothpaste and use it everyday! Super great price and easy to grab at any store
Catie M.
It has the same amount of fluoride as regular Crest toothpaste, but it comes with sparkles! It brightens my morning and brings me right back to childhood! 😁
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I buy for my kids and the love it. It is affordable and I can buy it anywhere. The brush there teeth twice a day with it.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that I get the quality I have come to expect from crest with a children's toothpaste. My children love the fun design tube and the sparkles.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love this sparkly toothpaste!Gets the job done with a little fun!!!I feel confident that my kids teeth are in good hands with Colgate!!
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste for children really like for my children has a very pleasant taste and they love the cool and pleasant taste are the breath.
Elisha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this toothpaste. They think the sparkles are so cool to them. It really makes them want to brush their teeth.
Cassie M.
I have always loved Crest and now so does my daughter. I know her teeth are getting clean and she loves the sparkles