BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids' oral health routine. The fun sparkles and bubblegum flavor of Crest Kid's Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel.

Fights tooth cavities
• Fun color, flavor and sparkles encourage kids to brush

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids use this tooth paste. They seem to like it. I however don't like it, and my oldest son doesn't either he is 11, my other teo chikdren are 9 and 7. I don't know if it has anything to do with age or out growing the taste of it. It works and gets my younger 2 kids to brush their teeth and thats all that matters to me.
Vanessa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this for my son to brush his teeth and he loved it. He was all excited when he found out it smelled like candy he says. It’s great for kids since it don’t have that strong burning feeling it’s super soft and gentle for them with a taste on buble gum or even like cotton candy. It taste pretty good I’ve tried a bit myself lol. Great to use when they are learning to brush their teeth
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
My 2 year old absolutely loves brushing his teeth daily and he absolutely loves using his kids crest toothpaste. As long as he likes it and enjoys it, I'd say there is no cons to this product. I buy mine right at Walmart. Not expensive. Great price and I would recommend this to parents.
Shellamae C.
Largo
My son uses Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun he likes it coz it makes his teeth cleaner and whiter, and he also likes the gummy flavor of it.
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this toothpaste for my kids and they love it. They love brushing their teeth. My grandma used to buy this for us 30 years ago when I was a kid and I suppose I first bought it for nostalgic reasons. I used it before I let my kids use it to make sure it was good and it tasted exactly the same as I remembered. It's a great toothpaste!
Mercedes G.
San Benito
My daughter loves this tooth paste, it's not too strong and she likes the flavor. Other kids toothpaste are stronger and have her gagging but this is the only one she actually likes.
Kaila M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I grew this toothpaste growing up, and it is the best flavor toothpaste I think I’ve ever had. It’s almost sweet flavored, but it also feels clean. Growing up, I never had cavities either. I am overall very satisfied with this toothpaste and there’s times when I’ve still bought it as an adult.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is my 7 year old son’s favorite toothpaste. He loves the taste of it and it does get his mouth nice and clean. The taste of this one isn’t too strong of like a fruity/bubblegum/mint flavor. It’s just a very pleasant flavor and he says that it leaves his mouth feeling fresh!
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember being obsessed with this toothpaste as a kid because it was blue and sparkled (doesn’t take much to excite me, haha) and now my kiddos are using this on their teeth! It’s not “hot” as my son would say, doesn’t leave a weird taste or film in your mouth and gets the job done!
Rachel P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I’m an adult, but minty and cinnamon flavors sting my mouth, so I use the kids kind and it still works so well! It keeps my teeth healthy while still tasting nice.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What age can I start using this tooth paste?

back