BY CREST

Put some radiance into your kids' oral health routine. The fun sparkles and bubblegum flavor of Crest Kid's Cavity Protection Toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and encourage the daily habit. Plus your kids will be fighting cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat that’s gentle on tooth enamel.

Fights tooth cavities
• Fun color, flavor and sparkles encourage kids to brush

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun

Start your review of Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa L.
Westford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this CREST line every day in the shower it is my go to and I love it so much it’s perfect for every skin type too! Leaves you feeling fresh clean and rejuvenating I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good toothpaste residue free! I always stock up at home super fun for my kids it makes them love brushing!
Jamie M.
Kingston
This is the only toothpaste my child will use thanks to its bubblegum flavor. Anything mint and she says it "burns" her mouth. If it wasnt for this toothpaste I would have a hard time getting my child to brush her teeth. She is 9 now and we've been using this product since she was two.
Sarah S.
Longview
this toothpaste was OK not the best i'v had though. I use it regularly, so very often almost every night. It was pretty effective cleaned my teeth great. It did meat my expectations as far a toothpaste goes. I was over all pretty satisfied with this toothpaste.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
My child will not use it because she says it tastes so bad so as much as I’d like to love this I don’t and she hates it. Nope they need to make it mint flavored instead of bubblegum. I would not recommend this because It never got used.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
I thought it was okay but the sparkles and scent made me worry a bit about what my little might be ingesting. Tried to like it since dentists gave it out but I think there has to be something better out there.
Ash J.
Gary, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is all my kid will use.  The flavor is good, and it has sparkles in it.  I have even used it in a pinch, and while I don't get a minty blast I feel like it gets the job done.
ashley c.
Spring, texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot use mint or cinnamon toothpaste but I cannot find any other flavors other than children’s. This works as a usual toothpaste, with the same amount of fluoride.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids use this tooth paste. They seem to like it. I however don't like it, and my oldest son doesn't either he is 11, my other teo chikdren are 9 and 7. I don't know if it has anything to do with age or out growing the taste of it. It works and gets my younger 2 kids to brush their teeth and thats all that matters to me.
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter enjoys the sparkles and Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun she says it taste great and no cavities at her last dental exam😁 She brushes morning and night and I would recommend this product to anyone...It’s very affordable and will save your money at the dentists
Kara B.
McCordsville , IN
Purchased at: Target
Great, effective product! It’s sometimes tricky getting my toddler to cooperate with brushing his teeth, so a minty paste wouldn’t be helpful in this feat, but each time we brush, he’s reminded that it’s not so bad because this paste doesn’t taste “spicy” (as he calls the minty kind he’s tried before).
Monika F.
Bedford, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best tooth paste for 5 year old? Currently using Crest Kid's Cavity Protection - Sparkle Fun and I’m just not a fan. I would like a more fresh clean for her. Thank you! 💕✨
Reagan S.