BY CREST

Cavity Protection Sodium fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat Gentle on tooth enamel fun filled sparkles and Sparkle Fun Flavor for kids This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "My youngest daughter loves this toothpaste and it leaves her breathe smelling very fresh." in 1 review
Kaila M.
Fort Mitchell, KY
I grew this toothpaste growing up, and it is the best flavor toothpaste I think I’ve ever had. It’s almost sweet flavored, but it also feels clean. Growing up, I never had cavities either. I am overall very satisfied with this toothpaste and there’s times when I’ve still bought it as an adult.
Brooke L.
Mc Calla, AL
My son is very picky about toothpaste. This toothpaste seems to be the winner. It’s not too “ minty “ for him so he doesn’t complain when using it like the others. I feel like this kid friendly toothpaste actually cleans the teeth compared to the other kid friendly kinds.
Lena L.
Seattle, WA
I loved this as a child. I have never had a cavity and honestly I give all the credit to this toothpaste. I loved the taste as a kid and never fought brushing my teeth! In fact,
I was excited to! I will get this for my kids
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes I’m an adult. Yes I use this toothpaste. I hate minty toothpastes. Still has fluoride and feels like it is getting my mouth clean. I can’t exactly name what taste this is supposed to be. It’s a cool fruity sugary taste.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste for my kiddos! Not to "spicy," the extreme minty-ness of some toothpastes are too intense for them. They are convinced the sparkles stay on their teeth and make their teeth "dazzle" awesome!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son loves this toothpaste because it tastes so good. He has sensory processing disorder so he can't stand any other grainy toothpastes on the market, he loves that this toothpaste is nice and smooth.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The blue sparkles make it "fun." My daughter likes the taste okay but she does prefer the bubble gum flavored toothpastes better. I don't feel like any of the fruity flavored toothpastes clean as well as a mint flavored one and they don't leave your breath as fresh. I have used this toothpaste before when I have run out of my own and I felt it left a weird film and aftertaste in my mouth but it is probably not as noticeable for kids.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
In our house I have a 3 year old and we use Crest Kids Cavity Protection each morning and night.  This is helping my son learn a routine and seams to keep his teeth and hygiene in check.  I feel better about it, because it was designed for kids too.  I would recommend it.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son seems to love this toothpaste. We have tried multiple brands but none of them seem to be as effective as this one. It also smells yummy which I believe is another reason he likes it so much! Would highly recommend!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Trying to find a toothpaste my kids like is hard. But this is their fav!! It keeps their teeth sparkling clean and cavity free! They love the taste and never say it "burns". I would highly recommend to others mommas looking for a toothpaste for picky kids. This one was the winner for mine!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What age can I start using this tooth paste?