BY CREST

Cavity Protection Sodium fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat Gentle on tooth enamel fun filled sparkles and Sparkle Fun Flavor for kids This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. see more...

Crest Kid's Cavity Protection
  • "My youngest daughter loves this toothpaste and it leaves her breathe smelling very fresh." in 1 review
Krystal N.
Etowah, TN
It's never easy to get your kids to brush their teeth. I have two very small children and one with a lip tie that created a cavity on his front tooth. Their dentist recommended (and provided) this toothpaste. I've actually seen an improvement with my child's teeth.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This was the toothpaste I used as a child and I will recommend it for my future children. It helps fight against cavities and is safe for children.
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
This is a good toothpaste until they get about 10 then it does not get rid of the bad breath. You need something stronger. Something minty.
Jesi M.
Round Rock , Tx
My girls love this toothpaste! It's the only one we don't hear complaints about when we brush their teeth :)
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
My son loves this toothpaste. He likes brushing thanks to crest. No more dragon breath.
Brooke L.
McCalla
My son is very picky about toothpaste. This toothpaste seems to be the winner. It’s not too “ minty “ for him so he doesn’t complain when using it like the others. I feel like this kid friendly toothpaste actually cleans the teeth compared to the other kid friendly kinds.
Kaila M.
Fort Mitchell, KY
I grew this toothpaste growing up, and it is the best flavor toothpaste I think I’ve ever had. It’s almost sweet flavored, but it also feels clean. Growing up, I never had cavities either. I am overall very satisfied with this toothpaste and there’s times when I’ve still bought it as an adult.
Martie K.
Dickinson
In our house I have a 3 year old and we use Crest Kids Cavity Protection each morning and night.  This is helping my son learn a routine and seams to keep his teeth and hygiene in check.  I feel better about it, because it was designed for kids too.  I would recommend it.
Erin O.
My brother loves this toothpaste. He does not like the typical toothpaste companies sell and this was perfect for him. Getting him to do a routine was difficult but he loves it and is cavity free! Would recommend and great for price
Rachel K.
Mulberry
I buy this product for my children. They love it so much that it gets used a little too fast sometimes. We are very health conscious, so it's nice to have a safe, reliable tooth paste product that my children can enjoy using.