Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste

Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste

Introducing new Gum Detoxify from Crest.

There are millions of harmful plaque bacteria that can lurk around the gum line causing gingivitis. Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste has an activated foam formula that penetrates hard to reach places to neutralize harmful plaque bacteria even around the gum line, for clinically proven healthier gums. It is also formulated to cool gums during and after brushing for a refreshing clean.

I have a sensitive mouth, so will this break me out?
[product:crest-gum-&-enamel-repair-toothpaste-for-gum-care-advanced-whitening-41oz] ? Which one does the most cleaning for adult teeth?
Does this have strong minty flavor?
Start your review of Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
Very good toothpaste. My only complaint is I wish it had whitening. I love the taste and clean feeling. Good stuff!in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this toothpaste about 6 months ago and when I went in my hygienist said I had hardly no plaque. I go every 6 months to see the dentist. Prior to using this product I always had some plaque. I couldn’t be more thrilled. Less plaque less pain for the cleaning and healthier teeth, gums, breath, mouth and whole body. Oh and my teeth are much whiter.
Raven A.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Raven A.
I received a couple of trial sized tubes from my dentist and so far I love it! It is definitely softer than a regular paste, and it almost foams as you brush- more frothy, without the bubbles. Between this and the essential oils mouthwash they gave me, my mouth feels the cleanest it has been in years! Deducting a star only because I usually use all-natural toothpastes and would love to find one that works similarly to this. If not, I would definitely purchase a full size tube.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Lucy H.
I have only recently started using this toothpaste, I read the reviews and most people loved this.Tastes different than normal toothpaste but I still like it.
Autumn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Autumn T.
I received this toothpaste & toothbrush from one of our reps at the office and using this toothpaste made my mouth feel cleaning on another level! I’m a huge colgate fan & I wont stop using colgate but I actually use both daily and it feels amazing! If you haven’t gotten an electronic toothbrush yet either... go for it, they’re worth it! Crest, Oral-B
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Tamara P.
I received this from my dentist and I like it , the flavor is good not too mentholated and it’s says make a deep clean
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Natalie D.
Live this Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste. This has help my gums not bleed. It is very effective. leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
Nicole M.
Paxtang, PA
I was surprised at how much I liked this toothpaste. The texture and feel is different than most. The taste isn’t bad either. It makes my mouth and teeth feel a lot cleaner. I’m satisfied and will be picking more up.
Crystal L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toothpaste, my gums no longer bleed or hurt. My mouth feels clean and fresh after I brush. It doesn't burn my mouth, and is minty. I like this toothpaste, two thumbs up.
Susan H.
West St Paul, MN
I did not like using this toothpaste at all. I'm not sure if I maybe have sensitive gums, but this toothpaste actually made my gums hurt and bleed after use! I switched to a different toothpaste and that stopped happening, it only ever happened when I used this toothpaste. It does have a nice flavor though.
melissa A.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love be this toothpaste. It foams well and leave my mouth refreshed and clean . I would recommend it for anyone with sensitive gums!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...