BY CREST

Crest Glide Original Shred Resistant Dental Floss: Shred Resistant. Effectively Removes Plaque. Dentist Recommended Brand.

Buy on Walgreens*
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I floss daily and when I do, I hate the annoyance of a thread getting stuck between two teeth. It has to be just as annoying as popcorn in your teeth. I try to always buy this brand because it’s the only one that doesn’t fray or leave behind fragments of floss.
Caitlyn D.
Thornton, CO
This is a good gloss. Nothing to write home about... I feel like there's other ones better and more reasonably priced... this one sometimes breaks on me and it's frustrating. I don't know if I'll buy again...
Chantelle M.
This is literally the only floss that will fit in between my teeth. If it wasn't for this brand I would have the hardest saddest life trying to get between my teeth. Please never stop making this. Even my dentist has this in his office.
Shelbie W.
Salem, OR
This is the only floss that I can use now. The name Glide is perfect because that's exactly what it does between my teeth. This floss does break apart, and it doesn't hurt my gums. And while I still have a hard time remembering to floss every day, this floss makes it at least a little bit more enjoyable when I do remember!
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
This is one of the few types of floss I buy. The waxed floss makes it much easier to get the food stuck between your teeth. It glides through without snagging and cutting your gums. A high quality floss! Highly recommend it
Heather C.
Great floss! Doesn't get caught all the time and doesn't tear up your gums! I have a broken tooth and when they fixed it it always has been hard to floss comfortably but this doesn't hurt it
sheena s.
This is the only dental floss i buy. It glides so easily, and its durable so your are not constantly breaking the floss. It doesn't get stuck and it is gentle on the gums. My favorite
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only floss I will use. All other floss hurts my guns and this is so smooth it doesn't cut them. Still does a great job of removing plaque and leaving my teeth clean.
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
A few months ago, my roommate insisted on me getting back into the habit of flossing and since then this has been my go-to floss. Gentle on my gums and glides easily.
Fiora G.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to floss. It doesn't shred, cut your gums, or get stuck between your teeth. It just "glides" smoothly between your teeth, leaving them feeling clean.