BY CREST

Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All floss are generally similar, but this happens to be my brand of choice. Just minty enough without excessive flavor and thin, durable floss able to reach the toughest places. I am an avid flosser, generally flossing twice per day so I can vouch for this products ability to get the job done! Would recommend to all!
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use these because our dentist hands them out. I'm honestly not a fan of regular floss so we buy the floss picks instead but I love having this one in my purse. You never know where you might need it.
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is legitimately the only floss I am able to use. It goes between my gums smoothly, it doesn't bother or irritate them as much as other types. And when I went to the dentist recently they said I barely had any plaque, so it really works.
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
THIS IS THE BEST FLOSS. The only one I’ll use. It doesn’t tear when you use, it’s not that super waxy kind that gets stuck on your teeth and tears. It also is a really minty and leaves my teeth and gums feeling squeaky clean!
Crystal W.
My normal floss grab and go. I love this floss, sometimes floss can almost too thin and it will fray at the ends and this product never does. Very tough and effective.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my preferred oral flossing string. It does not fall apart like other flosses that I have tried or used in the past and it does not get stuck in between my teeth. I feel that it does a great job at cleaning in between my teeth unlike other flosses as well. It is also rather affordable and tends to be on sale quite often. I usually buy It from the drugstore where I work but I would probably buy it anywhere as long as it is priced right.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this dental floss for about three months now and I really enjoy it. It's extremely strong. I had been using those pics that are individualized, but I noticed that I wasn't able to get back into the molars. It took a lot of maneuvering, and I just didn't think it was worth it. With this brand, you get a long strip of floss, 43.7 yards, and it is so easy to use. Love it!! Highly recommend!
Lindsay M.
Providence
I think that I have about 30 packs of this floss floating around everywhere from my purse to my car to my gym bag.  Therefore when I can get them in these value packs I ALWAYS do. I don't know what it is about the material they make this from that is so amazing.  It works well, tastes great and glides with ease. I would definitely recommend you try this brand.
Lindsay M.
Providence
I think that I have about 30 packs of this floss floating around everywhere from my purse to my car to my gym bag.  I don't know what it is about the material they make this from that is so amazing.  It works well, tastes great and glides with ease. I would definitely recommend you grab one of these when they are on sale at CVS, you won't use anything else again.
Jamie C.
This floss is great!! It’s very gentle but has enough minty flavor on it where my mouth feels clean after I floss. I also really like the blue version that crest has. This floss is pretty thin and gentle compared to others.