BY CREST

Crest Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Regular Paste 8.2 oz.(pack of 12) see more...

Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
My husband has to have this toothpaste. He has tried others, but always goes back to wanting this one. He would give this a good rating! It has to be the regular paste and that one only. This toothpaste he has used for years. I will also use it sometimes.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
This is not my favorite toothpaste out of the different ones I have tried. The "regular paste" part is what I'm not a fan of. There is a slight hint of mint to it, but to me personally I feel like it is not strong enough to make me feel like my mouth is clean and my breath is fresh. If you like very bland toothpaste then this would probably be perfect to try. It is not a bad toothpaste, there just isn't anything great about it or any difference I've noticed.
Jaliya N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great Regular toothpaste, Crest is a good Brand. It also keeps your teeth clean for hours & your breath. Especially people with Braces it’s a good and Recommended toothpaste that you should use.