Crest Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Baking Soda Whitening with Tartar Protection Frest Mint 3.5 oz uploaded by julie c.

BY CREST

This item is sold by cases of: [12] items.Crest T/Paste Fresh Mint 3.5Oz3.5 Oz. Fresh Mint. see more...

Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I really like crest toothpastes. This one leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath feeling fresh. I go back and forth between this and the 3D white toothpaste, and both are great. I recently discovered that my local dollar tree carries crest toothpastes, so I get it there to save a good bit of money.
Tezeta G.
Tezeta G.
Crest is a great tooth paste to use. I love using it and it is my go to tooth paste is I have run out of my Colgate tooth paste. I love using it and I find it to be very gentle and yet still strong on my teeth for a great clean. I love the way it makes my mouth feel really fresh after brushing.
julie c.
julie c.
Columbus, GA
As a crest tooth paste user i use this one. My teeth feel great ! I smile a lot more now and people comment on my teeth on how white they are. The price really good for this tooth paste.I always buy my mine at wallmart and i get a discount some times cant beat that.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this toothpaste daily. I bought it because I needed something whitening and I think it is ADA approved. I can tell a slight difference in my teeth whiteness but nothing to write home about. Nevertheless, it gets your teeth clean and the taste is good.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Pierre Part, LA
This is an everyday toothpaste that I just love. It is simple and just what my teeth need. I feel minty fresh after I use it. Compared to other products this one does the trick by cleaning your teeth the best. It is also a great price, very inexpensive.
Johanna L.
Johanna L.
This is one of my favorite toothpastes because it has an amazing, fresh feel in your mouth and tastes great. It definitely whitens your teeth since it has baking soda in it's formula to ensure you get the whitest teeth possible at an affordable price!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Caledonia, MI
This works great for my kids - my boys are prone to cavities so i am all for toothpaste that helps them with. i don't really try any other brands with kids as they find one they like and stick with it. repeat user and id recommend it
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Plumas Lake, CA
This is normally my go-to toothpaste. A lot of the time they are in a value pack so I get two for one! It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth, like some other toothpastes do. I would recommend this product to anyone for any age.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
I actually love this one and another one of this brand. The only thing I don't like is the grittiness of the paste. Other than that it's minty fresh and that last a while. I get it from the dollar store or BJ's of theres a sale.
John C.
John C.
Spring Valley, NY
This product is one of my favorite products to use when I'm brushing my teeth I would really recommend you buying it and using it on my first impressions were that it was amazing and I bought it at Walmart you should try it to.