BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
Great for traveling. Keep in my travel luggage. It met all of my expectations, just like the bigger one. Good value and not expensive. Last pretty long. Gentle paste. No room for improvement. Can be found anywhere that sells travel sized toiletries
Teresa J.
Palm Coast
I have always loved crest! I like how fresh and clean my mouth feels without the grit! I usually purchase toothpaste at target. This product was all I hoped it would be. The packaging is awesome! Love the design, definitely would plan to buy again
Jamie M.
This is the tooth paste that I use everyday. I love the flavor and it does a great job at keeping my teeth clean and my breathe fresh. I've been using this product for years and I've never had any cavities. Would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy W.
Bronx, NY
I feel like toothpaste is toothpaste, and all brands are pretty much the same. This Crest toothpaste is really not something outstanding in the toothpaste field. If it is supposed to be whitening, I don't really notice much of a difference.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I am fairly convinced that all toothpaste does the same job. So when I am picking a toothpaste, I go for taste and texture mostly. Crest is a definite go to on my Amazon list. I buy them in packs and switch it up a bit every time the pack runs out.
Gaby L.
If you want a toothpaste that's going to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean, this toothpaste will do the trick. It has a nice minty flavor that isn't too overpowering and won't be harsh on those pearly whites. It's a great stable product.
Angela S.
If you want a toothpaste that will make your mouth feel fresh and clean, here it is. It whitens your teeth slightly. Nothing dramatic. I use it everyday. It is my go to toothpaste. It's not the most high end toothpaste but it gets the job done
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
Love how it makes my teeth feel really clean and leaves a minty taste and freshness I would definitely recommend if you like the minty freshness feeling they also have a variety of different flavores or if sensitive they have one for that too!
Danilyn R.
Logan, UT
One important thing I look for when I start a new brand of toothpaste is how well it lathers once I start brushing. I also pay attention to how long I can feel the minty after I have brushed. This toothpaste satisfied both of my expectations.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t really like the crest with the scope in it. I purchased it once because it was a little cheaper than the crest with whitening. I will not be purchasing this again. It doesn’t leave my mouth feeling as fresh as other crest products do.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?