BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
I generally buy this flavor. It tastes good and makes your teeth feel super clean. It meats my expectations and really helps keep teeth healthy. I buy it at target and would buy and recommend to friends.
Iman K.
Love these because they are easy to take places and they leave my mouth minty and fresh and clean. It is not harsh at all and it met all my expectations, the packaging is good as well, i use it everyday when i brush my teeth and i would totally recommend this to others.
Giana R.
This is good product I don't use it very often. I bought this product from CVS and I didn't see a huge difference in teeth whitening but it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. To help with teeth whitening I wouldn't strongly recommend it.
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
I didn't get this in 4 tubes. Only one, but it's just as effective. I love crest, like I said before my go to brand. Definitely gentle, and gets my teeth super clean. I recommend crest to everyone.
Lauren F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I love the added scope into this toothpaste. Not only does it enhance the minty fresh feeling, but I feel that it is more effective in killing mouth bacteria and keeping my mouth and teeth clean.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Always have one in my cabinet. Smells great and taste great. Also long last greasy breath. Very affordable and recommend it. Comes in great packaging never had any problems. Found in all local stores
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
i always use this crest toothpaste. it's my favorite and it's also a good price! it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and i absolutely love that feeling! i've been using it for many years now and i love it
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
This is an “okay” toothpaste. I prefer my toothpaste to get super foamy, and this does not. However it tastes really good and I always get coupons for it. I’d recommend it but it’s not my “go to”
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
I like to use the Crest fluoride activity toothpaste because i feel that it is very refreshing, taste good just like a mint! You can see it in the packaging that they display how refreshing it is! Nicenice
Tiffany R.
I like this toothpaste. It gets you teeth clean, your mouth feels fresh. It is not harsh it too strong. It helps with cavities. It is averaged priced, and you can get it at most common stores. I would recommend.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?