BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Very minty feeling in your mouth and that good because once your done brushing your teeth you won't have a smelly breath but a fresh one and a squeaky clean teeth. Good price and would recommend to anyone
Esperanza M.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Great toothpaste, with the perfect minty flavor. Long-lasting for all day clean feel and shine. I am a heavy coffee drinker, so I need my toothpaste and oral care to work overtime to get rid of stains!
Alexjs R.
I love the way this toothpaste makes my mouth feel when I'm done brushing. The packaging is very well advertised. You can get it pretty much anywhere. I will never buy another type of toothpaste again.
Valerie S.
Carson, CA
This is my daily daily product. I also have it in travel size. It leaves my mouth very fresh and feels great. Unlike other toothpaste this one doesn't burn my lips. It's a nice minty feel !!!!!!!!'nnnn
Macarena M.
500 e smith street hicksville ohio
An alright tooth paste dose get the job done just dont like the after smell it leaves in your mouth its at good price in stores just not a big fan of this product dont think i would buy it another time
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
After using this for a little while, I could definitely tell that my teeth were whiter. My teeth were never extremely yellow but I could still see a difference. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Bella B.
Gaithersburg
I really loved theses, but it is kinda harsh on your teeth, but it does work really well! It was my first time using it but I am definitely gonna buy it again. It was super effective and I wasn't dissapointed! I would totally recommend it to anyone whos thinking of buying!
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
This does do a good job at freshing your breath. Ot is very refeshing. However, not the product you would want for brighter teeth. The formula is super smooth but could do better with whitening teeth.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this toothpaste because it has scope. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling sparkling clean. The price is also great you definitely get a quality product. I definitely will buy this again!
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
Great tooth paste that leaves your teeth feeling fresh. Whitening teeth though, I don't know about that. It will maintain your white teeth but it didn't whiten mine at all. It's my regular tooth paste!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?