BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Kelly R.
Newark , DE
Crest always has such great toothpaste and I find that it works the best for when I need to get my teeth a little bit whiter. I love the taste and how my teeth feel afterward! I would for sure buy again.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Crest Fluoride Activity Toothpaste Min, 4/8oz Tubes I really like this toothpaste it's actually my favorite because it has scope in it & that's my favorite mouthwash they both just work so well!!
Ashley T.
I love this product so much, it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I was not at all disappointed with it, it's not pricey at all. You can buy at any local store and I would def recommend to anyone.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
This has been my go to toothpaste for my family and I. As a graphic designer I love the packaging and as a consumer this has been quite effective and gentle for our teeth. We always buy this toothpaste.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Crest is probably my favorite toothpaste brand. It's super minty fresh and very gentle. Incredibly affordable, so no excuse! Most definitely met my expectations and I will be buying again! It's the best!
tessa b.
West Union, OH
I love this toothpaste. I feel that it works the best out of all the ones I have tried. I think it is gentle on the teeth. The packaging is always the one that I notice first out of all others. I think it is quite effective. I would buy again and it is my regular toothpaste.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
The toothpaste with scope is my favorite. I love when I brush my teeth and it "burns". I like a hot toothpaste so it actually feels like I'm cleaning. I always buy my toothpaste from Walmart. I love it!
Alexjs R.
I love the way this toothpaste makes my mouth feel when I'm done brushing. The packaging is very well advertised. You can get it pretty much anywhere. I will never buy another type of toothpaste again.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this toothpaste because it has scope. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling sparkling clean. The price is also great you definitely get a quality product. I definitely will buy this again!
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
This does do a good job at freshing your breath. Ot is very refeshing. However, not the product you would want for brighter teeth. The formula is super smooth but could do better with whitening teeth.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?