BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Taylor C.
I prefer to use Crest. I love the flavor of this as compared to other brands. It appears to work well. I would buy this as compared to other brands like Colgate, but that may just be personal preference.
Jessica Z.
I love Crest. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I tried it for the first time a month ago and I will never go back to my old product. I would recommend to others for sure! Great product!
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
This has been my go to toothpaste for my family and I. As a graphic designer I love the packaging and as a consumer this has been quite effective and gentle for our teeth. We always buy this toothpaste.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Crest is probably my favorite toothpaste brand. It's super minty fresh and very gentle. Incredibly affordable, so no excuse! Most definitely met my expectations and I will be buying again! It's the best!
Ashley T.
I love this product so much, it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I was not at all disappointed with it, it's not pricey at all. You can buy at any local store and I would def recommend to anyone.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Crest Fluoride Activity Toothpaste Min, 4/8oz Tubes I really like this toothpaste it's actually my favorite because it has scope in it & that's my favorite mouthwash they both just work so well!!
Savannah S.
I use this as my everyday toothpaste. It leaves a refreshing taste and feel in my mouth. It is very effective! I use it daily, obviously and I have been using it for a few months now. I would recommend.
Kelly R.
Newark , DE
Crest always has such great toothpaste and I find that it works the best for when I need to get my teeth a little bit whiter. I love the taste and how my teeth feel afterward! I would for sure buy again.
tessa b.
West Union, OH
I love this toothpaste. I feel that it works the best out of all the ones I have tried. I think it is gentle on the teeth. The packaging is always the one that I notice first out of all others. I think it is quite effective. I would buy again and it is my regular toothpaste.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
The toothpaste with scope is my favorite. I love when I brush my teeth and it "burns". I like a hot toothpaste so it actually feels like I'm cleaning. I always buy my toothpaste from Walmart. I love it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?