BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Taylor S.
Kenmore, NY
This is one toothpaste I've always used and will always go back to using. It has a little bit of everything and is gentle enough for my sensitive teeth. I would recommend this product and would buy it again.
Dominique B.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite toothpaste. I buy the matching mouthwash to use with it. I buy it in bulk from SAMs to save money. I think it’s a great product. I’d recommend it to anyone. It’s not harsh on your teeth.
Justice C.
It cleans my teeth very well. And that's what a tooth paste is supposed to do. But this one claims tho whiten but it doesn't whiten my teeth and I've used it for a week straight and it still doesn't whiten.
Brittany H.
Savannah
This toothpaste taste like crap and burns but I would recommend it especially if you have hot and bad breathe ! This toothpaste keeps my teeth clean feeling beautiful and leave my breathe smelling like roses
Tasia C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite toothpaste. It gives me that minty fresh feeling that I love in a toothpaste. I feel it was effective in whitening and it made my teeth seem brighter as time went by and I kept using it.
Lydia M.
Love the flavor and cleansing power of this toothpaste. It's the best tasting one I've used yet and has been a staple on my counter for 5+ years now. It's a good value and does seem to keep me teeth white.
Gilbert B.
Albuquerque, NM
mint is one of my favorite toothpaste, the refreshing  feel i get after each time i brush  my teeth is  amazing , i have braces so i am constantly brushing my teeth through out the day
Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
Gotta keep the mouth minty fresh!! This is the product to go for. Feel mighty clean fresh and have minty breath. It’s always key to keep good oral care. Never want to have a conversation with stinky breath
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
I love this product. I feel fresh and clean and minty. I purchase it in bulk at Sam club or costco. It it a low price for several pieces and packaging is sturdy. I have fresh breath after using this
Alaina E.
Summerville, SC
T did whitens my teeth pretty good for a good price. It does take a little getting used to because the mint is very strong or whatever chemical is in there but after some time using it you get used to it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?