BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Sarah H.
It actually tastes great! I know that's a funny statement to start off with but it's not too strong and harsh compared to other teeth whitening toothpastes. It's effective and I would definitely buy it again!
Kendra W.
Rockmart, GA
I have been using this kind of toothpaste for 4 years now and I love it , and the best part is it's not that expensive. It has nice packaging and it meets my expectations ! Definitely recommend this product !
Ashley C.
Colorado Springs
This is by far my absolute favorite toothpaste ever! My breath smells still like mint hours later. I always buy it in a big box store for a great price. Packaging is easy to open and I would totally recommend!
Kelsi G.
Love the clean feel that Crest provides - a clean, fresh, mint experience leaving your breath and teeth feeling squeaky clean! Not to mention the cavity protection! Love using Crest and will continue to do so!
Leslie S.
I think this toothpaste works well. It leaves a fresh smell to my mouth. I don't really like how it tastes though. It's affordable, I bought it at Walmart. The packaging is nice, it doesn't take up much space.
Taylor C.
Farmington, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother has been buying me this for years, I love the taste and how fresh and clean it makes me feel. It also helps keep my teeth healthy in which I am a big fan of. The less trips to the dentist the better!
Kember B.
This toothpaste works well, keeps my breath fresh and cavities a bay. I only dropped a star because any toothpaste that isn't for sensitive teeth tends to dry my lips out. All together it's a fine toothpaste.
Marki M.
Dayton, OH
Does it's job. I like the minty taste. Cleans the teeth and leaves my breath fresh. Has the usual toothpaste packaging so it's user friendly. I buy this toothpaste quite frequently. Would recommend to others.
Colleen C.
Love this toothpaste! It's one of my tried and true. My mouth always feels so clean after using this toothpaste. And my breath fresh. I prefer crest over other brands of toothpaste and this is my favorite kind
Emani P.
Saint Johns, FL
I can't attest to the effects of the whitening of this product. Ta great at cleaning the teeth of plaque and buildup but I never experienced a noticeable whitening effect from the toothpaste. Tastes and smells great
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?