BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Ashley F.
Rochester
I LOVE THIS. I use it every night before bed when I’m in the shower. It has a super good minty flavor and really leaves my breath nice and fresh and when you use only as much as it recommends, it works wonders! It also whitens my teeth too!!
Danielle S.
Is there really ever a bad toothpaste? I mean unless you really don’t notice a difference or the taste is horrible. This brand has never disappointed me. The original Minty flavor never discounted and always keeps my mouth fresh and clean.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
This is my go to toothpaste. Mostly because my Hubby is in love with it but I love it too. I do wish it was a whitening toothpaste but it's definitely our go to. Overall my teeth and mouth feel very clean after using this twice a day.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
This would be one of my favorite toothpastes. I like the clean minty fresh after taste it leaves after I brush my teeth. Plus my teeth feel much cleaner. However it doesn't brighten or whiten my teeth as much as other tooth pastes I've used.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
I love the mouthwash, it tastes super good and it makes my breath smell better for longer! I’d rather buy the huge bottle than a bunch of minis, but it was pretty cheap at Walmart. I will be buying this for now because it works really well!!
Lexi M.
Paducah, KY
This toothpaste is by far my favorite! Love the way my breathe stays fresh! And it keeps my teeth white, would purchase again, it helps prevent plaque build up, decent priced always a bundle or coupon when purchasing more than one at time!
Nancy V.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this brand for quite some time. I love that it leaves a minty taste which is great because you know your mouth feel clean and fresh. Nice packaging and stands out from the shelves. Will keep purchasing. I also love the other flavors.
Dulce T.
Houston
It does the job! I actually like this tooth paste it doesnt burn you while you brush your teeth and it gives you a good fresh smell lol well to me it does idk about other people lol ! 😂😅 the price is good not to expensive not to cheap !
Shannon G.
This is a great toothpaste because it helps fight against cavities! It’s very gentle on the teeth in my opinion. I’ve bought this before, but I like switching between toothpastes to find the one I love the most. This one is pretty good.
Reagan M.
Tualatin, OR
This is my go to toothpaste. I have used it for years. It has a great minty taste that doesn't last too long after brushing your teeth. It's found everywhere and has a mouth wash "built in" which is great for people who need one less step
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?