BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
This is the toothpaste I regularly use. I like the flavor of it, it's probably why I've stuck with it for so long. It doesn't leave an after taste in my mouth and my teeth feels clean after using. It's affordable and it using comes in a packaged deal.
Oru W.
Columbia, MD
Teeth were definitely clean, but not sure if I saw a noticeable whitening difference from use. The formulation maybe a little mild to be advertised as a whitening paste, definitely very long term. Got it from Costco as it is sold in bulk there.
Elvira R.
Perris , CA
I'm sure everyone has tried this one before. Easy to use and very common, can find it everywhere even in the gasoline stations! Comes in handy in case you're on the road. I'm sure everyone will agree it does the job clean teeth and fresh breath!
Brooke A.
Best brand. Does great. Fresh breath and.clean mouth. Repeat user for many years. Will continue to use. Effective. No complaints at all. Packaging works fine. Typical toothpaste tube, nothing different. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Amoy P.
Seal Beach , CA
This toothpaste is so minty fresh, the best perk up that your breath needs. Also it cleans my teeth very well and gets rid of plaque while keeping my gums healthy to prevent gun disease. The taste isn't overpowering but provides just the right amount of freshness.
Brook S.
Columbia , SC
I grew up on crest. It's a reliable company and I know it a great go to. I wish there was a cleaner version that they sold. Without the fluoride and some of the chemical. I have moved towards other brands but I wish crest had a cleaner option.
Jada N.
San Diego
i like this toothpaste. very minty and no bad aftertaste. affordable price, especially in bulk. effective in cleaning teeth and keeping fresh breath. i buy this brand often and may occasionally try something new, but overall this is the go to
Alexas M.
La Porte, TX
This product made my mouth feel extremely fresh and clean. I definitely noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth over time. I have purchased this toothpaste several times and I will definitely keep purchasing it throughout the years!
Danielle S.
Is there really ever a bad toothpaste? I mean unless you really don’t notice a difference or the taste is horrible. This brand has never disappointed me. The original Minty flavor never discounted and always keeps my mouth fresh and clean.
Caitlin C.
Seattle, WA
This toothpaste is pretty basic. I usually look for a toothpaste with fluoride so this is great. It hasn't really disappointed me. Although, I think toothpaste is pretty easy to like. I like any toothpaste that leaves nice minty freshness.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?