BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Lisa S.
 I love the flavor of this particular toothpaste because it leaves a good minty flavor in my mouth. I always buy it whenever I go shopping and stock up as needed. Very gentle on my teeth, not harsh at all. Good flavor, highly recommend trying!
Iviesha J.
McKinney , TX
This a really good product it cleans your teeth and have your breath feeling refreshed so I've used this product a couple of times and it worked for me everytime it was gentle on my gums not harsh at all yes i would recommend this product to others
linda l.
brooklyn , NY
Its toothpaste but it keeps the mouth minty fresh and it's affordable. It is a combination of both toothpaste and mouthwash and I appreciate that. It's not pricey at all, would buy again. I don't think there is much to complain about this just go get it.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I love freshness and clean feeling of this toothpaste. It's very effetive. Its not overpriced which is also nice. I have used this product several times. It is gentle, yet an effective freshener. I will definitely buy again. I enjoy this toothpaste
Sylvia T.
I love the taste and feeling I get when I use this toothpaste. I love the fresh breath and clean teeth. I've used this brand for years and don't plan on changing. Spearmint is my all time favorite! This toothpaste leaves my breath fresh for hours!
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
I have been using this toothpaste now for four years straight. I like it because it is minty without being overpowering. It cleans the teeth well. I also like that is has whitening properties so you are constantly whitening your teeth twice a day.
J v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CREST is one of my favorite toothpastes. After I had my braces taken out when i was a teen, my teeth have always been sensitive and crest treats my teeth right. It leaves my teeth clean and it is very affordable. I highly reccomend this tooth paste
Oru W.
Columbia, MD
Teeth were definitely clean, but not sure if I saw a noticeable whitening difference from use. The formulation maybe a little mild to be advertised as a whitening paste, definitely very long term. Got it from Costco as it is sold in bulk there.
Laura M.
Washington D.C.
Love the freshness of this toothpaste and that it keeps my teeth clean and white. Great value for your money and a great product. I will only use crest products because of how effective they are. They are gentle on the teeth but you see results.
Tymara J.
Philadelphia
I love this toothpaste . It's have your teeth shining white . Yes it met my expectations I'm so happy ...... It's a very good value and the price is a great cost . I'm a repeat user .................. It's don't need no improvement..............
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?