BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Telsa S.
My favorite Crest toothpaste. The mint is works great for a fresher breath for a longer period of time. It is not harsh at all. Normally get this from Walmart to my the family packs for our batheroom, kids and guest bathroom. Cant say anything bad about it
eve K.
This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh and keeps my teeth white and comfortable. I love the fresh feeling after a long day and a fresh feeling in the morning. I buy it at target since target always has good deals and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Raissa C.
San Pablo
Love this toothpaste! It leaves your teeth extremely clean and also protects you from getting cavities. It met all my expectations! Also the flavor is not too strong which is great and the packaging is very convenient as well. It leaves a great taste !
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
Great tooth paste!! I love the mini tubes-I use them a lot while I am travelling. Its effective and leaves your breath smelling good. Im a repeat user, but does not whiten your teeth at all! Maybe its just mine though, it works well for my mother.
Rastafari M.
New York
Its alright wouldby say I got a deeo clean with this product, but it does leave a fresh scent behind. It is inexpensive in comparison to other toothpastes of the same brand. I would use if it was given to me. I woukd recommend it as a standard toothpaste
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I’ve used this toothpaste in the travel size as my normal toothpaste doesn’t have travel sizes. My mouth never feels clean after I use this product and my breath isn’t refreshed. It takes two times to get my mouth as clean as my regular tooth paste does.
Lorelei C.
The flavor is a little more intense than I usually like in a toothpaste, but it does the trick. It's a little too foamy for me, too. I prefer less artificial brands myself. However, it is toothpaste, and it cleans pretty well, it's just not my favorite.
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
Ever since i was a kid i have been using crest. They always have a great selection of flavors to try. After brushing my teeth with this they feel clean and fresh. My teeth are a lot white and brighter after using this and the clean feeling last a while.
Serena N.
Alexandria, VA
Ive used this toothpaste for years and I would never use another. It has a pretty good minty taste and makes your mouth feel refreshed everytime you use it! Ive only had one cavity ever (from candy) and I can say this toothpaste keeps my teeth looking A1
Riley C.
Adamsburg, PA
This toothpaste keeps my teeth clean plaque free and it is very effective. I got mine from Walmart, it came in protective packaging, and was gentle on my teeth and gums. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good toothpaste
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?