BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Portia S.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good toothpaste. It doesn't have a strong taste. Walmart or Family Dollar usually has a special to buy one and get one free. The packaging is simply. The product is easy to use. It goes great with scope mouthwash.
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
I like this toothpaste because it's not as minty moats toothpaste but it still leaves you with a fresh clean feeling.. I feel like I can continue to go about my day after brushing and I don't have to worry about refraining from eating or drinking until the mint goes away.
Beatriz M.
Houston
This is an absolutely incredible toothpaste. It's the perfect product if you want to look a fresh, smelly, white smile. Whenever you wash your teeth with it you can feel the amazing effect it has on your teeth. Besides it helps you keeping your teeth away from cavities!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Does the purpose and works just right. Taste isn't icky or makes you sick, packaging is just right and I am happy with this product being a repeat user. Very gentle and I think that this is just the right product for what i'm looking for. So overall I would recommend it.
Nikki Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything that will keep my teeth white is OK by me. This product has a very nice minty fresh taste that is effective at cleaning your teeth and leaving them clean all day long. I would highly recommend this product to other people if they want white teeth and fresh breath.
Emily G.
it is a pretty good toothpaste for the most part but it does burn the young ones at times and it can be a bit strong but for the most part it is a really good toothpaste and smells pretty good i would recommend this to people but not really to kids under the age of 6
Darcy B.
Ottawa
This is the only brand of toothpaste we use here.  It makes my mouth minty fresh when I am using it.  This is also the toothpaste our dentist hands out at when we get our teeth cleaned.  The product has exceeded our expectations and is at a fair price.
Taylor G.
Grant, AL
This is my go to toothpaste. I use it every single time I brush my teeth. It always leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh with good smelling breath. It usually runs for about three bucks per tube so it's very inexpensive as well. Would definitely recommend.
Lacey A.
Lowell
I love this toothpaste. It tastes really well and it gets frothy enough to make the brushing feel very well done. It lasts quite a while and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a simple toothpaste that hits all the marks.
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
I like this toothpaste because it has mouthwash in it and leave my mouth minty fresh this with a combo of the mouthwash leaves my mouth clean and fresh feeling always I like that it comes in a double pack so that we never run out I would buy this most definitely a good
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?