BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Monica O.
Pittsburgh
My mom is a dental hygienist always wants our teeth to look amazing.  She always buys my family Crest.  She tells me how crest is actually really good for your teeth and helps! I would definitely recommend to everyone to buy Crest because they are true to their product.
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
This is a great toothpaste.  I love the scope part of it.  It gives you a great refreshed breath feeling.  This always helps my mouth feel clean and I highly recommend it. Many times the product is on sale where its two for a set price or buy 2 get one free.
Jennifer P.
Macon, GA
This is a regular brand I use, as an avid coffee drinker the older I get the more I tend to see my teeth getting less white. I love that it's inexpensive and can be found at stores I love like target. This helps with keeping my teeth from yellowing and leaves my breath fresh.
Katelyn E.
I like that this has the same taste as my mouthwash. Works really well. Has nice packaging. Is very gentle after you get used to the taste. It did meet my expectations. I would recommend it to others
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only toothpaste that I’ve found with a decent flavor but actually does its job. It’s a good price and toothpaste so I mean it lasts as long as you want it to in a sense. I’d recommend this to people who like having a flavor while brushing their teeth instead of those nasty dentist flavors
Amanda M.
Virginia Beach
Crest tooth paste is a descent product. The tooth paste is gentle on the teeth. I bought this product at Walmart but I have also seen it at target and Walgreens. I think the product is a little pricey. I would not recommend this product only because I don't absolutely love it.
ema h.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This toothpaste is the best of both worlds you get your tooth paste and mouth wash all in one I still use mouth wash as well but when I'm in a hurry this is as good as both.. makes my mouth feel super clean and fresh I love how it's not chalky it's very smooth best toothpaste.
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
I try not to use anything but crest toothpaste. I like the way my mouth feels after using. I usually buy from Family Dollar or Dollar Tree. It usually comes in nice packaging and I am definitely a repeat user. I don't see anything wrong as of now but it's always room for improvement.
Syndi S.
Great toothpaste! I felt like my teeth were VERY clean after brushing. I did not pay attention or make comarisons as to the whitening. I would highly recommend this for your use, as well as for your entire family! Crest Fluoride Activity Toothpaste Min, 4/8oz Tubes
Beyonce G.
Fort Worth
Crest toothpaste has always been a family fave, especially this version. I bought this at CVS for $5.99 which is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It isn't too harsh of a flavor either, but I would recommend young children using it due to the mint flavoring.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?