BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Kimmy J.
Lansing
This has been our favorite brand for years. It makes your mouth feel fresh and clean after you brush. We usually get ours from Sam's Club so it's in bulk and the price is perfect. I don't think you can go wrong with this toothpaste. I recommend everyone to use this for fresher breath alone.
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
 Only use this Tuesday so if you times but yeah refreshing clean and nice feel after! It's very fordable to just about everyone and I think every  affective also! It wasn't that harsh on my gums and my teeth! I probably wanted by again in my opinion but might would recommend to others
Tiffany W.
white lake
Super foamy with a good strong mint flavor. I like the large tube it comes in makes it a great bang for your buck!!! 1 big tube lasts several months. Also I use it only tmj retainer and it keeps it minty through the night and is still tasting fresh in the morning when I take it out.
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not a big fan of flouride, but when I'm pinching pennies this is definitely my go-to toothpaste.  My favorite flavor is by far the spearmint. Packaging is nice and colorful. I have been using this brand since I was a kid so that's probably part of the reason I like it- nostalgia.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
Another household favorite.   Fresh, great taste and removes stains. We get these in bulk as it seems more economical for us.  The packaging is basic, nothing extraordinary here.  CVS has deals going from time to time and we take advantage.   Love that it doesn't leave residue behind.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
love the flavor makes your mouth feel a little tingly so feels a little harsh but but very light weight and gel like. its very accessible and you can pick it up in any drug store or beauty store also it is very inexpensive i would recommend to anyone without sensitive teeth
Monica O.
Pittsburgh
My mom is a dental hygienist always wants our teeth to look amazing.  She always buys my family Crest.  She tells me how crest is actually really good for your teeth and helps! I would definitely recommend to everyone to buy Crest because they are true to their product.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
This is honestly my go-to. I don't really buy any other brand, I've used other brands that I've just come across - like at a friend's place or dental office, but nothing makes me feel more clean than Crest toothpaste. I prefer the minty flavors better than the cinnamon or anything else though
Venessa P.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not really into fluoride toothpaste and before I switched this is what I used. I find it was too sweet like candy you can’t choose and my mouth never really felt clean. The plaque buildup to me was the worst, I would brush my teeth and 5 minutes later ... BOOM!! Plaque 🤦🏾‍♀️
Allison H.
This is a great toothpaste. I usually get it in bulk from Costco. It tastes great, isn’t gritty and makes my teeth nice and squeaky clean. I’m not sure if I notice a whitening effect, but I don’t purchase it for whitening (I use a charcoal based whitening powder, when I remember).
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?