BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Melina J.
I love Crest! It's been used in my family for so many years. Out of all the "flavors", this one is my favorite! I would buy value packs like this at Target or Costco. This toothpaste isn't too strong and the scent lasts for a long time. I will definitely continue buying this for many years to come.
KC R.
Saint Louis
My teeth feel cleaner. I like the mix of the taste. Also that I feel like I have fresh breath for hours after using. So I think I got it at target but I mean you can find it anywhere. And like I have sensitive gums so it felt like it was less harsh on my gums and that's what I really loved about it
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
Beware of the chemicals in Crest! I have food and preservatives intolerance issues and my allergist advises me to stop using Crest toothpaste. Once I stopped using Crest toothpaste, I stopped getting an upset stomach after brushing. My doctor recommended Colgate so that's my favorite toothpaste now.
Cynthia V.
el monte
This product always makes me feel so fresh and clean. I usually buy this product at walmart or target they have good prices at these locations. The packing is very good. Like I said the product is reasonable at certain locations. The product is good just the way it is does not need any improvements
Paige K.
Cleans my teeth like no other , this toothpaste is always at my local drug store and target which is so easy I have been using this for a couple years now and the taste it leaves in your mouth is so nice ( if you like mint toothpaste)
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
This toothpaste is great. I think it does help with whitening your teeth and leaves you with minty fresh breath. I buy it at Walmart and it isn't expensive at all. I genuinely like this toothpaste, nothing bad to say
Sandy A.
Yucca Valley, CA
This product is okay. It get the job done. I've used toothpaste that's left a cleaner feel in my mouth. The taste of this toothpaste is one of the best. It is a gentle clean with a very minty flavor. I buy this one for my kids. It's very inexpensive and love that you can usually find it in bulk.
Abby O.
Morristown
Although this product did its job and made me feel like my teeth were clean and smelled good i also felt as if my teeth were almost getting more yellow and like my toothpaste wasn’t helping at all. If you don’t have that problem though it’s grear and you can use the mouthwash that goes with it!
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
Love how fresh this stuff tastes. It gets me excited for bed making me feel so clean. Great packaging. I plan to use again due to me thinking it had an extra minty taste. I bought this at publix for I think about $4. I definitely felt like my teeth seemed whiter after a few uses. Totally worth it
Cybil P.
Fresh and clean ! I'm always trying new tooth paste and I wasn't for sure if I wanted to use it because I typically only go for the "blue mint" flavor. My mom gave me this toothpaste to try so I gave it benefit of the doubt. I really like the flavor and my teeth felt super clean afterwards!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?