BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This Crest toothpaste is a fantastic option for teeth whitening if the whole process seems intimidating to you. There are no fancy trays, no trips to the dentist, and no messy clean up! Whiter teeth are as simple as sticking to your regular dental hygiene routine. It also taste great and leave your mouth minty fresh.
Alyssa L.
I love this stuff so much I go through literaly like 4 tubes a month this leaves your mouth feeling so clean and so fresh and it kills bad breath at just the 4 brushing day and I absolutely have been repurchasing I recommend this for people with bad bread gingavitais or even just wanting to make there smile whiter
Katerina J.
Lakebay
I love the minty taste that this crest tooth paste leaves in your mouth it's very fresh. I purchased this tooth paste at target. I defiantly think when used faithfully you are able to notice a whitening difference to your teeth which is amazing!
Daisy L.
This is the toothpaste my husband and I use everyday. It is effective, cleans our teeth leaving a refreshing feeling. It has a good value and pretty packaging. We get it at our local win dixie. It could be a little bigger but I guess you get what you pay for. My teeth are looking amazing by using this brand.
Holy A.
San Jose, CA
the costco pack is great and comes in a big size pack so you don't have to keep repurchasing costco pack can last up to a year the product itself i all i've used since i was a baby and it's all we trust i love the minty taste to it and rise it with the crest mouthwash after really has your teeth looking bright
Hannah R.
I'm super picky about toothpaste and this is the only one I've used for years and years. It's flavor is perfectly minty fresh and leaves my teeth feeling clean. It isn't super whitening but my teeth have stayed white while using it.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer to buy this toothpaste above all because it leaves me teeth squeaky clean and my breath smelling amazing. Any other brand doesn't get them clean and out of all of the crest toothpaste, I think this is the best.
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
We have used Crest since I was a child and its always a go to for us. I like the way it tastes and its minty freshness. I also like that it doesn't leave a powdery, starchy feel in my mouth after use (hope that makes sense) but some toothpastes tend to leave some type of film in the mouth after rinsing.
devin s.
Reading, MA
not the best tasting toothpaste, and whitening toothpastes don't even really work for me because i was born with a natural lack of enamel so there's not much to whiten, i prefer to use toothpaste for sensitive teeth anyways, these don't do much for me but it's probably because my teeth are a little weird.
Olivia I.
Hattiesburg , MS
Crest is my go-to brand for dental care. I love this produce because it's a great value! The scope added to the tube makes a nice fresh scent when you're getting work in on those pearly whites. I was surprised at how much I liked it! I've recommended it to others and would buy this product again and again!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?