BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

hope g.
Booneville , MS
i really like mint toothpaste and this is one of the only ones i will use just because it has a really good miny flavor too it and its not very pricey and a regular user.
Martha P.
Really good taste. Does it's job and cleans your teeth really well. The scope out last is a plus like I said good taste. Not super strong but leaves your mouth feeling clean
Britney M.
I love Crest toothpaste especially with Scope. It keeps my teeth clean and feeling fresh. It also leaves my breath smelling awesome. I definitely recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
My favorite toothpaste! I'm so picky when it comes to toothpaste. This one has a flavor that's refreshing and not overwhelming. Pairs great with the matching mouthwash!
Taylor D.
Dublin, OH
Love this toothpaste! Currently the toothpaste that i'm using. Was used to using toothpaste wth baking soda but was pleasantly surprised when I switched to this brand.
Debora G.
Oakville, CT
My favorite toothpaste! The flavor not overbearing and leaves my teeth smooth and plaque free. Also, it does wonder for those who suffer from sensitivity; there is no pain after usage.
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
This has a pleasantly strong taste, which makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. I would continue to use this product as many other brands don't give the same feeling.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
It gets the job done. Nothing special or fancy about it. You do get a clean feeling but I expect that from any kind of toothpaste. Doesn’t really help with whitening.
Courtney M.
Fishers
Like using this toothpaste. It leaves a refreshing feeling in my mouth and I know I have good breath and clean teeth after I use it! I would buy is again and again!
Lupita G.
I love this toothpaste becuaes its not to strong and leaves my mouth nice and clean.. The only thing is that it leaves little bit of after taste but I still like it
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?