BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Lissa O.
Miami , FL
Love this one! One of my favorites definitely! Good value and price. It's not too abrasive and feels fresh
Navneet S.
Edmonton
Did not like it. Smells good but my teeth bleeded everytime I brushed. Did not expected it to be like this.
One of my favorite crest product ! It leaves my teeths cleaner and I love the taste. I really recommend it
Alysha M.
Maryhill ON
Good taste that's not too powerful and a good toothpaste and really makes my teeth feel like they're clean
sheyla i.
Está pasta me ha funcionado de maravilla , la verdad es que lo que más me gusta es la sensación de frescura
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Love the scope within the toothpaste. It is minty fresh and makes your breath smell clean and healthy gums
Jennifer D.
Charlottetown, PE
Works very well. My mouth felt fresh and clean after every use! Definitely recommend this product to others
Valerie S.
London
So good. I love the fresh feeling that the scope gives my mouth without feeling like my mouth is burning.
Erika F.
Tu boca queda reluciente y con un buen sabor. Además de te sientes muy limpia por varias horas y confiada
Danielle B.
Saint John, NB
Helps keep teeth white while also giving some serious fresh breath. Love the taste and love the results.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?