BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Crest Fluoride Activity Toothpaste Min, 4/8oz Tubes
I love this toothpaste because it doesn't make my gums hurt, and it provides a fresh breath feeling with the scope added into it! We buy it in bulk at Costco so we get 4 tubes at a great price and it's the only toothpaste we use!
Mohammed N.
Burton-on-Trent
Thus works good would recommend to anyone it met my expectations and is s really good toothpaste over all it was quite effective tho we have to be a bit harsh on the teeth while using this product which kind of hurts not that much
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
Crest complete is my favourite brand of toothpaste. The mint flavour is the perfect taste - not overpowering, and doesn't taste too minty. It lathers up really nice and leaves my mouth feeling fresh for a long time afterwards!
hailey b.
I really enjoyed using this toothpaste! The product made my teeth feel very smooth and my breathe smelt fine for maybe 2 hours than it didn't smell very great after! I would possibly buy again but only if it was a necessity!
Amanda M.
Maple
This toothpaste makes your teeth feel so squeaky clean and your mouth feel nice and fresh. Keeps my breath minty for a lot longer than most other toothpaste. The taste is nice and its not too strong that it burns my mouth.
Keri H.
I am currently using this toothpaste. I do not have a specific brand of toothpaste, I buy whatever is on sale. I will be looking for this in the future, my breath is minty fresh and my mouth feels clean after using it !
hilary l.
Lower Sackville, NS
This is the only toothpaste I will ever buy. It is minty fresh just how I like it and 100% gets the morning gross out of your mouth like it was never even there. I’ve been using it my whole life and I will continue to.
Destiny R.
pickering
I love crest ! Its my favourite toothpaste, i am a repeat user! I use this toothpaste everyday! Its very gentle, doesn't leave a harsh taste. Its very refreshing !
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. It leaves your mouth feeling really clean and fresh. Tastes great! I don't notice it making my teeth any whiter. Decent price tag for this product. I'd use it again and recommend it to others.
Karolína C.
Plzeň, CZ
It is one of the best toothpaste from our local drugstore. It's cheap and It does it job. I like it because I have braces, so I can't really use the whitening ones. The "taste" and smell is really minty and fresh.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?