BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Jacqueline B.
usa
I like this one for it's initial minty flavor. The minty taste doesn't stay with me very long, but it's easy to find since it's at most drugstores/grocery stores. I like it because you can get it in a double pack, I just wish the mintiness stayed longer.
Lucy S.
Edinburgh , Lothian Region
I have super sensitive teeth and always used to find it painful to brush my teeth and also achieve whiter teeth at the same time until I used this product. I have noticed my teeth have become way less sensitive and noticeably whiter and I love it!!
Ángeles A.
I just have used this one a few times in the past, I don’t know if this really works but something I can say is that it leaves a refreshing feeling on your mouth.
I don’t remember its price but obviously is not the same that was some years ago.
Brenda M.
Anthony, TX
It’s not quite my favorite but it’s ok! It does the job, I feel like it’s to gentile, I buy it on target at a good price. Didn’t meet my expectations but for vacations when you forget to take your tooth paste with you it’s ok. For emergency 🚨
Marisa B.
i really enjoyed this toothpaste/mouthwash.
very gentle and minty!
but i did notice that my teeth looked a lot healthier if that can be...
nice packaging like any other toothpaste/ mouthwash.
i would recommend to others because if how cheap it was!!
Karen G.
Queretaro
For me its an average toothpaste, the taste and the scent are nice, it leaves your mouth with a very nice sensation of clean. Don't recommend if you're looking forward to whiten your teeth, only works as a regular and delicious tootchpaste...
Isley R.
toothpaste for our family. It tastes great and gets our teeth clean and white.
This is the best price I have ever seen a 4 pack sell for!!
Excellent toothpaste at a super price.
Simran P.
Crest complete is my favourite brand of toothpaste. I love the mint flavour - not overpowering, and doesn't taste too minty. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh for a long time after I brush my teeth! I always buy this toothpaste!
Laura S.
Great for maintaining a while smile after using whitening strips. Doesn't cause sensitivity and a tube will last you a long time. It doesn't actually whiten your teeth which is a flaw if you're going to call it a whitening toothpaste
I love this toothpaste because it doesn't make my gums hurt, and it provides a fresh breath feeling with the scope added into it! We buy it in bulk at Costco so we get 4 tubes at a great price and it's the only toothpaste we use!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?