BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Simone H.
This is a great toothpaste. Love the fresh minty taste. Teeth feel clean and white after use. We usually buy this at Walmart, the price is very reasonable. We usually buy this brand or the Colgate one.
Laura F.
Kitchener , ON
I love this. Gives me minty fresh breath and I would highly recommend it. My whole family uses it and it's gentle on your teeth. I've been using this for a while and will continue to use it . I would.
Bree T.
Bockville
I have an issue with my breath smelling like morning breath all the time. It’s hard to find a tooth paste that will help. It works great for me, and in-fact all crest products work great for me.
Kirsten (.
Dartmouth, NS
This toothpaste has good consistency and flavour. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh for hours. I like for my toothpastes to foam for a deep clean feeling and this paste meets all my musts.
Jessica J.
Guelph, ON
Great product! The taste is minty, but sweet. It’s a decent price! The only con is that it has too much of a powdery texture for my liking. You definitely do feel fresh after though!
Tara K.
Kamloops , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great tasting toothpaste that leaves your breath fresh and your teeth clean. Inexpensive,easy to find, and covers the majority of concerns people have with maintaining their smile :)
Alyssa B.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They took the fluoride out of our city water and I started to have problems with my teeth until I starting using this products and I'm having less and less problems with my teeth!
Victoria W.
Brockton, ON
I've used this brand for years and always get compliments on how white my smile is! (Even as a smoker!)  keeps your mouth feeling fresh and prevents stains on those pearly whites.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The four pack is great for my family. Everyone gets their own toothpaste and it's a great value. The product itself tastes good and works with my whitening routine.
Vivienne L.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste gave us Burning on our guns might have been the scope. It didn't work well for us. The price was good but we won't be buying this toothpaste again.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?