BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Darlene F.
Edmonton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is a great, reliable toothpaste brand. This has a great, fresh flavour and seems to help keep cavities at bay (at least, the few spots of "shadowing" I have on a few teeth haven't grown in 2 years since using this toothpaste!) I would buy again!
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent toothpaste for every day. The toothpaste itself is two-color, white-green. As for the cleaning properties of this toothpaste, I can say that it cleans my teeth well, there is a slight whitening effect. Toothpaste is satisfied completely. Recommend
Celia G.
Bay Bulls, NL
My favourite toothpaste!  The taste of the toothpaste is great, perfect type of minty.  It makes your mouth feel so clean afterwards, and leaves the nicest fresh breath smell.  Easy to take anywhere with you.  Awesome price, awesome value.  Highly recommend to anyone !
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
Very affordable and does the job! It cleans the teeth well and has a good flavour to it . Perfect for anyone looking for a normal toothpaste that is super affordable and just something to do the job well!
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
I love Crest Toothpast ! I  use this everyday to wash my teeth and they can get any cleaner ! They remove all the bacteria and the steen. ITs very effective I have this in my bathroom and I always end up buying those ! I buy it from  Walmart for a really good price ! I def will buy again.
rachid t.
The product is very impressive and strong and has good featuresIMy name is rachid I do a lot of reviews devices  my videos I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet Thank you influenster
Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
Great product, love the freshness and lingering taste of the peppermint flavour. If this was all I had I would feel confident in skipping a brushing knowing my mouth would be bacteria free and my breath would be/stay fresh, would definitely reccomend to others !
ᴀɢɴᴇs ᴊ.
Toronto, ON
These are my go to toothpastes. I purchase them in a pack of 5 from Costco because it is the best deal. I love that it leaves my breathe fresh, and clean. It has a good minty taste but not a harsh one and I would totally recommend this Crest toothpaste.
Ashley S.
Kemptville, ON
For a toothpaste it does the job. Although considering there is such competition out there I would say it isn’t anything special. I would say it’s affordable , however I probably would recommend another brand or the very least same brand different product .
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste, it makes my mouth feel so fresh after using it. I find it lasts for awhile too so thats a plus. Its kind of expensive in the stores but its worth it. I don't really like the taste of it but since it works so good id recommend this to anyone
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?