BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

cristine h.
Mansfield, TX
I love crest products. I love the taste of the toothpaste. Keeps my breath amazing. Teeth feeling great.
Deborah J.
Orange, NJ
I decided to try out this product because I ran out of toothpaste. Needless to say. I loved the results.
Tiffany A.
I Love the taste its just like mouthwash in a toothpaste, great for whiten of teeth. Classic scope taste
Stephanie C.
st. clair shores
Leaves mouth feeling clean and breath smelling great. Gentle on gums but powerful enough to remove stains
Briana J.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product work very to clean and whiten my teeth and tase just like mouthwash unlike nasty toothpaste
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
Love the peppermint clean feel when I'm brushing my teeth. It's my to go toothpaste. Very economical too.
Cynthia C.
New Britain, CT
Love this product. Really leaves my mouth feeling fresh. And also whitens. Would recommend this to anyone
Kenzie G.
This works very well if you are looking for a toothpaste to keep your teeth white. I will be buying again
donna c.
Des Moines
Great toothpaste! Wish they had a whitening one that had the same "flavor" this is a main in my bathroom.
meenal s.
Have always used it and have no problems with it. Minty fresh and clean mouth always. Good value.  A+++++
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?