BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Carol E.
Guide Rock
This is my go 2 toothpaste! I love what it does 2 our teeth.. And the taste isn't over powering like others
Heather J.
I love this product. It taste great . It works great. And of course the price gotta love the cheaper price
Pearl E.
Sebastian, TX
always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and mint fresh.
My Go to toothpaste, and even my kids like this.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite from the brand. I personally dont care for the taste and feel it doesnt work that well.
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
Great feel after brushing. Feels fresh. And long lasting fresh breathe. Noticeably whiter teeth in 2 weeks
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
This toothpaste leaves my teeth extra white and feeling squeaky clean, as well as, leaves my breath fresh.
Wendy L.
Good I used it to keep my teeth nice and white. It does take a while before you notice them getting whiter
Gloria R.
PHOENIX, AZ
I really like this toothpaste I feel that it makes my teeth really clean and leaves a minty clean feeling.
Laura W.
South Point, OH
Only toothpaste I use. The crest is of course a trusted brand plus the scope taste makes it all the better
Jelitza A.
Love this toothpaste! It not only cleans my teeth but it leaves the minty flavor in my mouth feeling fresh.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?