BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
I always get it at costco it is a good deal there. The toothpaste make my teeth get whiter and it taste good.
Zoe V.
Reading, PA
Great everyone at home loves it very affordable great to stock up on wonderful smells and kids enjoy as well
Jaycor P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a good toothpaste, but it's not the best of the best.. but this toothpaste is good for a runner up..
madelyn t.
NEWARK, NJ
Love this toothpaste. It's so refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours to com! Love it and my baby girl
Emily H.
This is my favorite brand. It has whitening in it, but also makes you feel fresh, especially in the morning.
Taira E.
Amory
Love this using right gives off positive results very effective and I love it not disappoint at all with yjis
Aly L.
Very clean. You can really feel the tooth paste working as you brush. Leaves you feeling fresh. I recommend.
Angel A.
I’m not a fan of all the chemicals and “extras” in this toothpaste. I used it for years before I knew better.
Xan W.
centralia
Taste is good, left feeling fresh and clean. Would definitely recommend for whitening and overall oral care.
Sheena P.
Louisa, KY
I’m a big coffee drinker this has definitely been the best toothpaste to keep the coffee stains from my teeth
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?