BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
Toothpaste doesn’t leave a bad taste in my mouth and it keeps my breath fresh like it’s suppose to! This doesn’t get a full 5 star rating just because when I wake up in the morning my teeth feel completely gross.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This Crest toothpaste is great. It is minty, fresh and doesn’t leave any grittiness behind. It is a great toothpaste if you don’t want anything too strong, but still want the mint flavor. I use this all the time!
Tyra H.
I particularly like the Scope aspect of this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel super-fresh. The minty-ness can get a little overwhelming at times, though, and I find myself rinsing more to tone down the aftertaste.
Ashley J.
I love this toothpaste. The mint flavor is just right and it doesn’t leave a weird or terrible after taste when I brush my teeth. I’ve bought this toothpaste for years and will continue to buy and keep using it.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Good basic toothpaste that makes your breath fresh. I buy these mini tubes when I’m traveling, but I usually have a larger tube of whitening toothpaste for the home. I would buy it again for the convenient size.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste! I love how it keeps my breath fresh long after brushing. Very effective. Not disappointing. Good value. Repeat user. I would definitely recommend. No room for improvement that I can think of.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
I love the added mouthwash into the mix! The packaging is very appealing, and the price seems to always be low! The burn is a little strong, but this is always my go to! I would definitely purchase this again!!
Alyssa C.
Only toothpaste I use, I love this toothpaste. My teeth feel so clean and my breath smells so fresh. I have noticed some whitening, so it does as it says it will. Overall great for a teeth whitening toothpaste.
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my daily toothpaste, it doesn’t do much whitening but my teeth aren’t getting yellow or anything so that’s a plus! Usually can find these on sale in bundles so I always try to grab a couple! Great taste!
Sarah G.
This toothpaste left my mouth feeling fresh, and my teeth feeling clean. The flavor was not too overpowering. It is a good value, and very widely available at various retailers. I would recommend this product.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?