BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Amanda H.
I usually stick with crest. They are affordable and keep our teeth nice and white! I will continue to purchase
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
I love this toothpaste! It gives you the best breath ever. These travel sizes are perfect and are a good price.
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I live all tooth products but this one is the best est for my daughter as well love it very much good goodgood
Keziah A.
it should have more mint to add freshness and cleaness.and less coloring it gets on the sink and messes it up.
Gina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this toothpaste, it makes my mouth and teeth feel amazing and this is the only toothpaste I'll ever buy.
Sierra C.
Darlington
This is a really good whitening toothpaste and leaves a good clean feel in your mouth that lasts almost all day
♤Adriane♤ B.
Crest is a good brand...i use this brand mostly. It cleans your teeth and leaves your mouth with a minty taste
Jessica P.
I like this toothpaste a lot. The scope adds a nice touch. It keeps breath feeling fresh longer after brushing.
Sophie R.
San Diego, CA
Love this tooth paste. It makes my teeth feel super clean and my mouth stays minty and fresh for a couple hours
Priya P.
Jersey City, NJ
This product makes my teeth feel clean and wonderful! It leaves a great after taste and is gentle on my teeth!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?