BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Jenna E.
Corp Christi, TX
Crest has always been my go to brand for tooth paste. I love the taste and how clean it always makes my teeth feel.
Jennifer M.
Perris , CA
I really enjoy this toothpaste cause it's so minty and it's cleans your teeth. It leaves a freshness in your mouth.
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
Love crest! It is really cheap and it's a great toothpaste. It is the same in no opinion compared to others brands
Rebeca S.
This tooth park works so well but I like another one with whitenening better!❤️ This one works good for the price !
Whitney H.
Vero Beach
Love crest. Its not to strong but it gets the job done. I have used crest for most of my life. Even my kids use it.
Gabby G.
Its okay ive used better toothpaste in the past. Im just not a big fan of it. It didn't really help my teeth much.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
This is the only kind of toothpaste me and my husband choose to use its great for you're teeth has a great flavor.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
Throw it in your bag and go! Convenient for travel and use on-the-go. Leaves your breath feeling minty fresh.
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
I buy these for my kids. My kids use these to brush their teeth and don't have to worry about someone else using it
Nauchelle w.
Keeps my teeth sparkling white my breath very very fresh I brush my teeth morning and at night I love this product
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?