BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

sarah A.
love this toothpaste. it always leaves your breath smelling very fresh and clean . The price is very reasonable as well
Haley H.
This doesnt work at all. I dont have anything positive to say. It gets your teeth clean but thats about it honestly.
Alyssa S.
San Antonio, Texas
This is very gentle on my teeth and keeps my teeth white and it's cheap and gives you nice teeth I really recommend.
Kat R.
Ewing, NJ
My go to always. Feels clean. Fresh. Always a visible difference. Great price. Great product. I will always love this
bianca l.
Reston
Minty fresh and keeps my mouth clean through out the entire day! My go to for all my oral hygiene and for my families
Sabrina S.
Perfect for whitening! I use this toothpaste twice per week for extra whitening in addition to my other toothpastes.
Erica R.
I’ve been using this toothpaste for years. I have never had any issues and it leaves a refreshing minty taste after.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
This is my favorite toothpaste. It tastes great and leaves my breath fresher longer than any other brand I've tried.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
Best and bjs always has it as a bundle so i can stock up. Leaves me teeth clean and my breath isnt hot after using it
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
4 start for this product. I Love this product. I like the minty menthol taste. Clean feeling after brushing my teeth.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?