BY CREST #59 in Toothpaste

Crest Whitening with cleaning action to help prevent tartar buildup and remove surface stains Scopt Freshness contains Scope to give you Minty Fresh Breath! see more...

Romina V.
Eatonton, GA
I love crest with scope it leaves my mouth with a fresh scen feeling clean for a long period of time crest is the best
Dawn P.
Scottsdale
 We have been using crest toothpaste since we were kids, love the writing component and the scope mouthwash
Izzy W.
Great! Make your teeth look clean and feel clean within minutes. I'm not a fan of mint, at all, but this is tolerable.
Jazmin P.
It leaves my teeth whiter it also helps with bad breath and it works all day it also leaves the mouth feeling refreshed
Jenise O.
Leaves fresh and clean taste in your mouth after every use & stays active throughout the day. Just like scope mouthwash
Heather R.
Great product! I absolutely love the minty taste and the feel of this toothpaste. It lasts and keeps your breath fresh.
Christian H.
Richmond, CA
I love crest.I have used this brand since I was a child. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Very refreshing. Gives a deep cleaning.  Make my breath smell so much better. I love the packaging too. Great price too.
Caroline V.
The toothpaste is a little runny for my preference. I'm glad they've taken the plastic particles out in the new formula
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
Great taste of a toothpaste. Can't really disagree but there's always other toothpaste you can try. Really good price.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has a dentist ever recommended this to you?